86. YOU'RE BEING SELFISH

| CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX |

YOU'RE BEING SELFISH. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, CASSIOPEIA?"

"If you aren't going to say anything other than that then just shut up, Sirius," Cassiopeia groaned, rubbing her temples. She had confessed to her older brother about what she and Regulus were going to go do; well, only a small part of it, she certainly wasn't stupid enough to tell him the entire plan; only mentioning that they were going to go out into the wild to destroy a Horcrux. In reality, they were going off to a cave where the Horcrux was hidden, bringing Kreacher with them, they were going to destroy the real one and replace it with a fake. 

"No! I am not going to shut up, are you insane?" His voice got even louder and Cassiopeia was more than glad that she put a silencing spell on the kitchen door so that Hazel and Remus weren't disturbed. 

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes, "Get it all out then, once you do then maybe you'll be able to see it from my point of view," She said calmly as she looked down at her nails; which were painted messily with a bright green colour thanks to Charlie Weasley. 

"Your point of view?! Why can't you see it from my point of view? Or Remus'? Or Hazel's for that matter?!"

Cassiopeia glared at her older brother, "I have seen it from their point of view!"

"Clearly you haven't since you're being selfish."

"Selfish? How on earth am I being selfish?" Cassiopeia asked, she couldn't help herself as her voice got progressively louder, rage burning through her body, "I'm doing this to help Reggie. I'm doing this to help the world. This is a part of his soul, Sirius. He won't die until all parts of his soul die out," She explained, "This is the only way."

Sirius sighed, rubbing his face, "Can't you see that I'm trying to be your older brother? I'm trying to protect you. How can I do that when you're not letting me?"

"Yeah, well I'm trying to protect Reggie. He's our baby brother, Sirius, you should try protecting him too," Cass said angrily, her eyes were filled with fire. She couldn't believe that he was still using the excuse of 'protecting her'. Sure, it was great to have someone looking out for you, but right now Regulus needed that more than she did. He was literally about to back stab the evilest and strongest man on the planet. He needed all the protection he could get and the fact that Sirius still didn't see that, made her more than annoyed.

"What about Hazel?" Sirius asked, his voice eerily calm now.

That was it. That was the last line, "Don't you fucking dare bring my baby girl into this!" Cassiopeia bellowed, jumping up onto her feet and marching over to Sirius, poking him in the chest, hard, "You know I love her more than anything and that's why I have to do this. I have to fight for her future. You wouldn't understand."

"You're making a grave mistake," Sirius told her, his eyes boring into hers.

"Get out."

"What?"

She took a step backwards, "I said, get the fuck out!"

AN- I am not ready for this