80. YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME

| CHAPTER EIGHTY |

YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME.

"WHAT I DID WAS UNFORGIVABLE," Cassiopeia cried, she refused to meet Remus' eyes from the second he got home, "I'm honestly so so sorry and I hope you can forgive me."

"I can't forgive you if I don't know what happened," He reminded her. When he arrived home from a meeting with Dumbledore, he found his fiancé sitting at the kitchen table, her head in her hands and a guilty look covering her face. He didn't want to jump to conclusions, but his brain couldn't think straight and immediately thought of the worst; but of course, he wasn't going to actually ask his pregnant fiancé that.

"I'm sorry!" She wailed, tears were streaming down her face as she tried to wipe them away, hiding the evidence that she was crying.

"Cass, just tell me what's going on," Remus' voice was soft and comforting. He reached his hand out, taking one of her hands from her face and holding it, stroking her knuckles.

"You're never going to for-forgive me," She hiccuped, her eyes finally looking at the love of her life with the saddest look he had ever seen, "Do you promise not-not to get mad?"

He squeezed her hand, "Of course."

Cassiopeia took a shaky breath as she tried to compose herself. Using the hand that wasn't in Remus' grip, she wiped the stray tears with the back of it, cursing at herself for crying so much, "I ate your chocolate."

Remus looked taken aback before sighing in relief. He knew he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions in his head, but he couldn't help it, especially when the black haired woman wouldn't stop weeping, "Cass," He sighed, placing his hand on her cheek.

"I didn't mean to, it was just sitting there and it just looked so delicious," She hiccuped.

Remus chuckled softly before placing a kiss on Cassiopeia's forehead, stopping her tears momentarily, "You're too adorable," He mumbled into her skin, a smile broke out onto his face as he pulled away. Using both of his hands, he tilted her head up causing her eyes to finally make contact with his, "I don't care about the chocolate, okay? I love you both so much, you can eat all my chocolate whenever you want."

Cass' shoulders deflated as a small smile broke out onto her tear-stained face, "You're too good for me," She sighed, looking up at him lovingly. Her whole body felt like it was on fire from his touch. No matter how long the pair had been together, Cassiopeia still felt like a giddy, lovesick teenager whenever she was around Remus Lupin and that was something she wouldn't change for the world and it was no surprise that he felt the exact same. Whenever he looked at the black haired woman he saw his entire world, and now, with a baby on the way, it felt like they had reached an even higher level of love and it was truly magical.