Inspired Playlist

Below is the list of songs that I actually listen to during the writing of Flight Plan. Will be updating whenever a new song becomes part of the playlist!

It is also compiled in Spotify under the playlist: "FLIGHT 01 - Flight Plan".

Most of the songs listed below are that of Ben&Ben, which is canonically the shared favorite OPM band of our NIKUMI, and also that of Secret Nation, which is my all-time favorite concerning romantic songs.

La Vie en rose by Édith Piaf.
I absolutely adore this song as the perfect one for this first book of the FLIGHT series, Flight Plan. You also better check the version made by Laura & Anton, and that of Jason Lux ft. Nieka Moss. Those two were by far the best version of this song for me.

11:11 by Ben Barnes.

A Thousand Years Pt. II by Christina Perri feat. Steve Kazee.

Adrenaline (English version) by Solar and Adrenaline (Italian version) by Aalia.
I prefer this version. Italian gives a quaint European feels for the polyglot characters. And yes, the time of writing this story coincided with Vincenzo.

Afterlife by Hailee Steinfeld.

All That You Are by Solid Audioworks.

Anywhere But Here by SafetySuit.

Araw-Araw by Ben&Ben.
Well, we know this song for that respective romantic line: "Pipiliin ka, sa araw-araw"

Baka Sakali by Ben&Ben feat. Ebe Dancel.

Bawat Daan by Ebe Dancel.

Calm by Nathan Colberg.

Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley.

Caves by Haux.

Creep by Radiohead.

Dernière danse by Indila.
Indila is by far one of my favorite French singers; and this song, along with another of Indila's are fitting for our French couple.

Dynasty by MIIA.

Elastic Heart by Sia.

Everything by Secret Nation.
One of the many Secret Nation songs that is always part of my writing playlist. You'll figure out that the softness of their songs are very picturesquely romantic.

Everything I Need by Skylar Grey.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & White.

Follow You Down by Matthew Mayfield.

Godsent by Ben&Ben.

How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding.

i can't breathe by Bea Miller.

I Do by Marié Digby & Jericho Rosales.

I Found (acoustic) by Amber Run

I Get to Love You by Ruelle.

Ilang Tulog Na Lang by Ben&Ben.

I'm Yours by Secret Nation.
Along with another of their song which is You Are Mine, as I told you, a romantic touch and response.