You Can't Date Anyone! (Part Two)

-Hey guys, I'm going outta town. So, probably no more updates until Monday... sorry-

Dinner was awkward. No one really spoke, and Bruce and Selina just kept giving each other secretive.

Dick was right, just being in her presence made the two teenagers feel small and foolish by comparison. 

They ate quickly and avoided any possible contact with the adults. The only thing to come out of dinner was ther Allfred referred to the woman by her maidenn name. So now, Dick had a whole name: Selina Kyle

"SEE?" He pulled Barbra into the side closet. "Did you even look at her? She's evil!"

"Okay, I don't trust her." Barbra admitted but we don't know that she's done anything evil."

"Well, we have a name, let's run a name search!"

"If she was a criminal or something, I'm sure Bruce would already know."

"But what if he doesn't?" Dick argued. "Please, You admit that you don't trust her!"

"Dick, you're being crazy." She sighed. "I'm going home, it's almost my curfew."

Dick hurried after her. "Wait, will I see you on patrol?"

"Maybe." She leaned into the dining room to say goodbye."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick sat in the Batcave, at the computer, searching different word combinations around Selina Kyle

There wasn't as much as he expected; she seemed to be on the wealthier side of the class system, she seemed to keep to herself, she seemed to like cats... there was almost nothing definitive. Everything was so vague.

He heard the clock rise, and deleted everything in the search bar. He clicked away hurriedly.

He swivelled around in the chair. Trying to look innocent. He didn't want Bruce to know he didn't trust his new girlfriend.

Bruce wasn't getting into costume. "No need for patrol tonight, Dick."

That wasn't what he expected. "What?"

"You don't need to get into costume, Batman isn't going out tonight."

Dick frowned. "Why not? Do you have a date?" He couldn't stop himself, smacking his hands over his mouth.

"Dick..."

Dick cut him off. "Can't I go on patrol with Barbra?"

"No." Bruce said firmly.

"Why?"

"I don't want either of you going out at night with out me." Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just take it easy tonight, do your homework."

"I already did."

"We can't go out tonight, Dick. I can't tell you why yet..." 

"I know." Dick stood up. They couldn't go out because of her. She was probably still upstairs. "I'm going to bed." Dick started back up the stairs.

Batman wasn't going out that night.

But Robin sure as hell was!

He'd gotten an address from google, so all that was left was to slip on his costume and escape out of his bedroom window.

It wasn't too hard, all he had to do was creep in the back external entrance to the Bat cave, grab his R-cycle and fly off downtown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------