Post Slade Trauma

-Just thought the photo was funny-

-Thanks to @crun_chie for the request! eave your requests in the comments, or message me-

"NO! NO, JAY! I'M NOT- NO!" Robin growled and slammed the phone down. the tower went silent for about five seconds. then the phone rang again. He picked up. "STOP CALLING ME!" He threw the phone into the wall, where it shattered.

The titans watched the wreckage of the cell shatter to the floor. No one spoke for several seconds, until Gar voiced all of  their concerns in an eloquent: "Dude, What Was That!"

"Someone found my phone number." He scowled. suddenly, there was a caller alert across the tv screen. the Caller ID just said 'J'. Robin stormed over and tried to deny the call, but the call accepted itself before he could answer. "Leave Us Alone!" He ordered as the monitor blinked into life.

Across the screen, they saw the face of a boy in his late teens appear. He wore a mask, like Robins, a strip of  white hair, and one hell of a jawline.

"Hey birdie."

"How did you- I programmed the firewall myself!"

"That's what made it so easy!" The guy grinned. "Hey! look how tall you got!"

Robin frowned. "Stop trying to contact me! I already told you: I'm not coming back to Gotham!"

"Come on! Either you let me convince you, or dad will be there in half an hour to drag you back."

"Just leave me alone." He said in a low, angry, voice.

"Okay, I'll tell dad to head over. See you in a few!" The caller ended the call.

There were a fair few seconds where everyone questioned what they'd just heard. Did that guy know Robin? Why did Robin call him J? 'Dad'??

"Uh, dude, what was that?" Cyborg asked.

"Just some stuff from back in the day." Robin growled. "I have to update the security systems..."

"Why did he keep saying 'Dad'?"

"It's a long story!" The leader huffed. "They want me to go back to Gotham."

"So, let's go back and visit a day! I could do with a change of scenery!" BB proposed.

"NO. This is a different side to Gotham! If they manage to take me back there, it's unlikely they'd let me return..."

"Why not, Robin?" Starfire asked, wide-eyed.

He sighed. "Cause I ran away from there last year. They- my brothers and... dad... wouldn't approve of the Teen Titans."

"You have brothers?" The other Titans had never thought much of where Robin had come from. They just assumed he was some Badass with enough time on his hands to live full-time in the tower and lead the team at all hours.

"Yeah. That was one of 'em..."

"Jay?" Raven asked.

Robin got uncomfortable. "Yeah. Jason."

"What's the other one named?" Gar asked.

"Its kind of Privet..." Robin sighed, he knew his family would find him eventually, he just wished it'd be later. 

"You should do something." He jumped as he realized Raven was at his side. "I'm not fighting a family of Robins. So resolve this."

"I'm trying, trust me!" Robin scowled.