Fired Epilogue-Epilogue-Epilogue (The THIRD Epilogue)

-WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE BE SATICEFIED??-

-Requested by EmmaGrace6666 . I changed a few things from cannon because IDK how a fourteen year old with no experience come across a well designed supersuit.-

Dick was destroying the gym, and no one even wanted to step in and stop him. The way they saw it, he had the right to be mad.

Dick snuck back into Gotham to pick up the bag of his stuff that Alfred packed for him to bring to the mountain, and maybe even talk to Bruce about his living situation...

Then he saw Bruce, two blocks from the manor, talking to some random kid. The kid was around the same age Dick was when became Robin, and had box-dyed black hair. Dick took it pretty bad. He'd only ran away two weeks ago!

And then he ran into Selina Kyle, who commented that there were rumors amongst the rogues that there was a new Robin, and that's where Dick kind of fell apart.

He'd spent all day crying and punching things. They called in Roy for support, but even he couldn't help. 

Dick was furious. Furious at Bruce and furious at himself for running away. Couldn't he have just stuck it out with Bruce? Maybe if he'd just bit his lip and let Bruce do whatever, he'd still have a home.

It doesn't matter. Bruce didn't want him back there. The worst part was, they both worked in the same group, which meant that both the league and the team knew that Bruce had fired him, and replaced him in under a month. It was fucking humiliating. 

Did he, as a person, even matter to Bruce? Or did Bruce only love him as a sidekick? He felt bad for whatever kid Bruce had caught now! Was Bruce making the kid dye his hair. Fuck him.

Dick was living part-time with Conner and M'gann, going to Wally's or Artemis' whenever Batman was at the mountain. He met Artemis' mom, that home dynamic was weird. He'd had several leaguers try to talk to him, but  he didn't want to see them. They were too close to Bruce.

Still, he had standing offers to go stay with any of the other core six if he needed a place to stay. At least they were also mad at Bruce. Dick felt pathetic accepting any of their pity or sympathy, sometimes he had no options though. At least twice a week, Barry and Wally would force him to come back to Central with them. Dick was silently very grateful to have anything Iris cooked, and a familiar bed. 

"Dick!" Wally shouted, watching Dick collapse into a head on the gym mat. He was sobbing again. They decided to give him some time alone with the redheads.

"Honestly, Fuck Bruce Wayne. FUCK HIM!" Roy shouted, showing solidarity. "Billionaires who just adopt kids are untrustworthy as fuck! their businessmen! They always have an ulterior motive! They don't value other people. if they did, they wouldn't be rich!"

Dick sniffled a little and leaned into the eighteen year old's chest. "He's already found another Robin!" He wailed.

"Well I pity the bastard!" Roy shouted. "He's going to be the Artemis of the Bats! We should free him! If Bats thought you behaved poorly... boy I hope that kid is problematic! I hear the second child always had anger issues."

"I wanna do what you did." Dick said suddenly.

"You're going rogue?" Roy asked.

"I already have a name." Dick admitted. He blinked tears from his eyes. He'd stopped wearing his mask full time. The team hadn't had any missions anyhow. "I want to become a REAL hero! Not a sidekick! I don't wan to work for him!"