Home From College (Reverse Batfam) ((Part two))

-I learned today that Werewolf requires more that five people!-

-Shout out to @alyssa579437744 for the awesome request. please leave your requests in the comments-

Alfred made Dick go to bed shortly after his brothers arrived, just because it was summer apparently ment he couldn't stay up at night while his brothers had their one am dinner.

Dick slunk down to the dining room, dressed in jeans and one of his favorite graphic tees. Despite all the exhausting stuff he went through yesterday, Damian was already at the table with Bruce.

"Hi."

"Good morning, Dick."

Damian nodded and set the paper down. He clearly wasn't a huge fan of whatever had been happening in Gotham. "Good morning."

Dick hopped up on his seat, taking a few breaths before diving into his breakfast. It was a  typical Wayne manor breakfast: perfect, but he was pretty used to it.

"Alfredallfredalfredalfr-" Jason jogged into the room, and gasped at the plate, already laid out for him "THANK YOU!" He threw himself down, and began shovelling food into his mouth.

"Hi, Jay." Dick said, pretending not to be excited to see him.

Jason groaned with delight, and grabbed his tea mug. "NEVER, take Alfred's cooking for granted!" He started in on his food, still speaking. "This Is Sooo Good!"

"Master jason, please refrain from speaking while you are eating."

"Sorry." Jason swallowed, wiping his mouth on his wrist, which didn't really help. "Man, this is so much better than what I've eaten over the past week." 

"And what was that?"

Jason thought for a second. "Raw pasta, cooked pasta, beer, Cheeto's, bread, and... uh... something else, I think."

Bruce exhaled, not disappointed, more concerned. "First year of college complete, then."

"Yep!" Jason cleaned his plate completely, and began sipping his tea.

There was the sound of a key inserting in the door lock. It couldn't be Tim, it was eight 'o' clock, Tim hadn't even come down for breakfast yet.

Bruce checked his watch. "Seems about right." He got up, heading for the foyer.

"Who's that?" Dick asked, abandoning his half-finished meal to investigate. 

They heard the door open. "Hey, Sorry I'm late. We got a twelve hour layover-"

"TERRY!" Dick collided with him. "WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' HERE?!?"

"Hi, Dickie. Bruce asked me to visit for a few days." Terry shoved his hair back, turning to Bruce. "I thought It'd a thirty hour trip hour flight, but we had all sorts of traffic and layovers... sorry."

"All the same, I'm glad you made it."

"Thanks, Bruce, I-" He stretched. "should probably take my stuff upstairs. I caught a four hour nap in the airport, but my neck is killing me!"

 "I'll leave you to it." Bruce brushed past Jason, as he entered. 

"HEY!" He waved. 

"Jason! How was the end of year?"

"I saw someone puke on the deans chair,  and still pass the exam." He answered.

"Well, at least you had fun with it. Where are the others?" Terry pushed Dick off him gently.