Gender Swap (Part Three)

-Shout out to @DCr3ativ3Abomination for the request! Blah blah blah, gimme requests if you got 'em-

-EDIT: I changed the title cause I only *just* realized I title it 'age swap' lol-

"You Said You Weren't Gonna Laugh!" Robin squealed angrily, dodging forwards and body slamming Wally lightly.

"Sorry- I- I- Sorry- I-" Wally doubled over again, laughing as hard as he could. "TIDDYS!"

Robin's cheeks turned a little pink. "My eyes are up here!"

"and mine are down there!" Wally grinned.

"Don't excuse sexualizing me cause I am- used to be- Will be male!" She stammered.

 The redhead grinned, following her to the living room, where the raventressed girl was setting up the xbox. Wally grinned and flopped down on the couch next to her. "Sorry, but... I'm bisexual for a reason!"

Robin stuck out her tongue jestingly. "Get lost! I think my gay gene is turning me into a lesbian."

"Wally looked her up-and-down. "Nah, you don't look like Artemis." They both cackled and started up Black Ops, in Wally's preferred map; Nuke Town (basic, he knows). 

"We don't know that she's a lesbian..." Robin pointed out.

"I mean, LOOK at her!" Wally laughed. "She could only look gayer if she had an eyebrow slit, and a snapback!"

"I'm sorry, what?" Artemis' voice called from the doorway. She was wearing a snapback. 

"...Nothing." Robin grinned. 

Artemis' brow furrowed. "Who the hell is that? KF? Did you bring someone in here!"

Wally shook his head, pausing the game. "Dude, chill, it's Robin. He got... changed... on a Gotham mission."

"And by changed you mean..."

"I'm a girl. yes." Robin stated flatly.

Artemis scoffed, busting up in giggles. "What? Oh my god! I need to tell everyone!"

Robin shrunk deeper into the couch. "Is this what Elle Woods felt like?" She grumbled, watching Artemis hurried out, laughing her head off.

"Chill dude, it's not like she's lying."

"Cause that makes it better?" She scoffed angrily. "...sorry, I'm just, pissed about this whole thing. I wanna go back to normal! I want us to be normal again!"

"Again, Bisexual, I'm attracted to you, no matter what gender you are!"

"Oh shut up!" She punched his arm, grinning, "You're making me blush, you asshole!"

"Oh am I?"

"Robin? Robin! Artemis told me-" M'gann gasped. "It's true!" She floated closer, the other two shuffled away from each other. "Wow! You're so cute! Look at your hair!" She squealed with excitement, making Robin's two feet of hair levitate up around her ears. "Can I do your hair please?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Makeup too?"

"As long as my eyes stay covered, I guess." She shrugged.

"YES!" M'gann flitted off to find things she could use to groom Robin's mane of hair. 

The girl brushed hair out of her face. "I hate this. Being a girl is a lot harder than I expected... Have you ever worn a bra??"