Living Situation (Birdflash)

-This is heavily inspired by me, and all my queer friends who have done shit like this-

-This is Rev Batfam because... FUCK, I don't need to explain myself!-
Ages:
Tim - 22
Jason - 19
Wally - 17
Dick - 15

"No, you're still MY son, and-"

Wally threw himself up from the food court table, He was glad the social worker let him choose the location this time. "I'm not going back! You can burn all my shit if you want to!" He huffed, pulling his back pack off the floor. "I'm going to stay WITH MY BOYFRIEND."

"NO! You get back here! You are my son, you are not turning into a faggot!"

Wally did the most relieving thing he could think of: Flip them off over his shoulder while walking away. "SUCK A COCK!"

Once he was out of the mall, Wally turned on the superspeed. He could go home to the Aunt's, but 1) She was out, 2) his uncle was off world, and 3) they were the ones who convinced him to meet with his parents and social worker and try to 'talk things over'. No, he was going to Gotham.

He had slightly exaggerated when he called Dick his boyfriend. He just wanted to piss off his homophobic parents. They didn't really know what they were, honestly. He also called Dick 'My boyfriend', because they didn't know where he lived, and couldn't interfere.

His social worker, Kathleen, was calling. He declined the call. Girl had tried her best, but Wally was NOT going back. Maybe know she would see why his aunt and uncle was trying to foster him for the next year or so until he was eighteen.

It was about seven when the manor came into view. Wally dug his heels into the pavement to slow down, but he'd already burnt off the tread on his sneakers. Wally slammed into the huge gate, he scampered to the microphone and jammed his first onto the call button.

"Hi. Something happened. I need to talk to Dick please... This is Wally West by the way."

After a minute or so, the gate purred open, and the redhead sprinted in. He was caught a little off guard to see Dick running back out to him. "Hey man, come on in. We're just finishing dinner!" Dick hooked his arm under Wally's backpack and around his chest.

"Thanks." Wally uttered, voice cracking a little. "Sorry to interrupt dinner."

"Eh, it's no big. So are you spending the night?"

Wally shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe. I don't wanna..."

"It's fine man. I'll tell Bruce." The two of them entered the bright, warm foyer and kicked off their shoes. Wally rested his bag at the foot of the stairs and followed Dick into the dining room.

Bruce wasn't a huge fan of Wally West, and didn't care who knew it. He had a thing against metas and tryhards. So basically anyone his sons wanted to date.

Still, his want to protect children with bad home lives overpowered his frustration with flashes. "Hello Wally."

"Hello Mr. Wayne." Wally toyed with his hair nervously.

In passing, Bruce asked Alfred to get a plate of food for Wally. The butler seemed to get traumatic flashbacks to how much the boy ate last time. "So, Wally." Bruce set down his glass. "Are you staying the night?"

Wally shrugged timidly. "I dunno."

"Okay, Dick will you set up a bed for Wally?"

"Later!" Dick insisted, finishing his dinner. He leaned over the table. "They tried to take you back?"