Well, This is Confusing

-Thank you to @crun_chie for the request-

Ages:

Dick - 20

Damian - 20

Tim - 18

Jason - 15

Dick - 10

Fuck

Dick's night hadn't exactly gone to plan. To be fair, it rarely does, but he'd gotten badly fucked over tonight. It always seems simple: New criminal in Bludhaven, seemingly random stolen items from big manufacturers, abandoned warehouses, SO MANY ABANDONED WAREHOUSES, you get the drill. It was your classic 'maybe it's nothing, maybe I'm going to be enslaved, or killed' situation.

The good news was: He wasn't enslaved, and he didn't seem to be dead... 

Dick sat up, he had a nasty headache. He looked around himself, shit, it was daytime! Had he been knocked out all night and morning? It was like one am! The next thing he noticed, was that he was lying on grass, soft, well trimmed grass. He looked around. How The Hell Did He Get To Gotham? and to the manor? 

How did he get ambushed at one am in Bludhaven, and wake up in midday at the manor. What happened?

"I swear if Bruce knows anything about this..." He stood up, limping towards the manor door.

The door was locked, Dick took out the emergency key, and unlocked it. As soon as he opened the door, he heard screaming. home sweet home.

But there was something off, the screaming sounded like it was from children. Did Bruce find more poor innocent orphans?? He Looked inside. There were two young boys on the floor of the foyer. One was about fifteen, and was sitting on a younger boy.

"GET OFF GET OFF!"

"You said that if I caught you, you'd leave me alone!"

"GET OFF! TIMMY!"

"Tim's not here, only Batman!" The fifteen year old said in a gravely voice.

"GET OFF ME-" The kid looked up and saw Dick in the doorway. "Who are you?"

The fifteen year old looked over and jumped to his feet. "HOW'D YOU UNOCK THAT?"

Dick didn't know what to say, frankly, this was just confusion. "So, Tim's here. Right?" Was all he could think to see.

The teen shouted. "TIM! ONE OF YOUR ASSHOLE FRIENDS IS HERE!"

"WHO IS IT?" A voice replied from upstairs.

"I DON'T KNOW YOUR FRIEND'S FUCKIN' NAMES!" The teens shouted. "HE LOOKS OLD AS FUCK!"

There were quick footsteps, and a boy in his late teens wearing sweats and drooping socks rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. "Nah, I don't know that guy, But he looks like a ninja Mormon."

The teen shrugged. "I dunno what to tell you, man. Tim doesn't know you. Fuck off." 

Dick stared at the teens. "Tim?"

"What?" The guy asked. 

"So... Jason?"

"What's it to you? Fucker?" The fifteen year old snarled.

"Did you guys get deaged or something?" Dick asked. "Guys, it's me! What time is it? Do you have, like a calendar? I need to see the date."

"Okay, Man, you're kinda freaking me out..." Mini-Tim skipped down the stairs. He held out his phone, it was an old-ish model. Dick read the year first.