Touch-Rugby (Same-Age Batbros AU)

-Thanks to @WallyandDick for the awesome request! Leave your requests in the comments!-

"Dick, one second." Bruce pulled him back. He dipped his napkin in his nearly-empty water glass until the tip was soaked. Holding Dick's head still, he wiped away the milk stains around the boy's lips. Dick was struggling a little. Finally, he was clean. "Okay, go on." His father let go of him.

Dick ran off and finished changing, he put on his blazer, socks, and draped the tie around his shoulders. Now he just needed his hair gel. He always did his hair like Bruce. Jason and Damian were already waiting outside the bathroom.

Jason slammed his back against the door. "Tim, get outta there!"

"Drake, ten minutes!"

"Guys!" Tim shouted through the door. "There re so many other Bathrooms!"

"This is the good bathroom!" Jason complained. "Glass shower curtain, HUGE shower, close to the bedrooms, massive mirrors, a counter you can sit on, Hawaiian ginger soap..."

"Tim! my hair gel is in there!" Dick complained.

finally, Tim got out of his shower, and Damian picked the lock, letting them in to get ready for school.

"GUYS! HE'S BACK!" Jason exclaimed as Dick began running gel through his hair. "MINI BRUCE!"

"MINI BRUCE!" Tim agreed.

Jason reached over and fucked up Dick's hair. "HEY!" Dick tried to flatten it before it could set upright. 

"Boys! Let's get going!" Bruce shouted up the stairs.

"SORRY, Timothy stole the bathroom all morning!" Damian replied.

"That doesn't change the fact that it's a thirty minute car ride to school!" Their father replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys all had gym class at the same time. Dick was in one grade six PE class, and his brothers were in the other. But today, their classes were merged, for their current unit: Rugby. To Jason's discouragement, it was only touch-rugby, so no tackling.

Conveniently, the brothers were divided into each of the four teams. the first to games were to be Jason's team Vs. Dick's team, and Tim's team Vs. Damian's team.

"You're going down, Timothy!"

"Come on, we both know I'm the favorite child!" Tim replied. Words were his only defence, since he didn't really do sports.

"Doesn't change the fact that you're adopted!"

"At least he wanted me!"

Across the field, the other teams were scheming against each other. Dick got bored of the huddle, and moved off to the side to do some sick flips. Jason gave the fattest eyeroll. "Show off." 

"Your brother needs to stop." Someone on his team said.

"Yeah, no one cares that he can do flips!"

"What a show off."

"Yeah!" Jason agreed. "He's not even that strong, watch this!"

The coach blew his whistle, and they all darted forwards to the ball. Jason, however, went straight for his brother, diving under his arms, and tackling his brother backwards into the mud.

"OW! JAY!"

The whistle blew again. "Jason Todd, get off him!"

"Sorry, sir, I just slipped in the mud." Jason turned to his brother. "I'm Soo sorry, Dickie! I didn't mean to hurt you." He picked his brother up off the dirt and headed back over to his team.

"Alright, I just don't wanna see it again!"

"Don't worry... you won't."

First round; Dick and Damian's teams one, leading them to be paired against each other in the second round.

Jason held out two whole minutes before tackling Tim got so appealing, he had to. Both were called off the field. Things were even worse on the other side, where the coach wasn't watching.

"CAREFUL, SHORTSTACK!" One of Damian's teammates darted around Dick with a grin.

Dick managed to pull a cartwheel (Not entirely legal, but he wasn't a fast runner), and tapped the kid out. He took the ball and started running. He made it about four strides before his ankle caught on something, sending him flying forwards into the dirt.

Instantly, several other kids were fighting over who got to take the ball off him. Dick tried to get up, but they were all forcing him down, trying to take the ball.

"BACK OFF!" A voice called nearby, sending the its teammates back several paces. Damian helped Dick off the ground. His entire front was covered in mud, and blood was flooding from his nose. Dick squinted his eyes in pain, trying to get the grime out of them. "What The Hell, Holton!  You Cannot Trip In Rugby, Touch OR Tackle!"

"Of come on-"

"Damian, I thought you were on OUR team!"

Noah Holton looked around at the others. "Did you see me trip Dickie?" The rest of the class shook their heads.

With all his willpower, Damian didn't punch him, instead, he walked his brother to the sidelines, glaring the others down with his best bat-glare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You Four Cannot Go ONE Week Without Causing Trouble!" Bruce scolded his boys as they sat in the office. Tim had an icepack on his knee, Dick held a fistful of bloody tissues against his nose, and all four here covered in dirt and grass stains. 

"Sorry..."

Bruce could feel the office ladies judging him. "Do You Know What Parent-Teacher Conferences Are Like For Me?"