HOW THE TURN TABLES (The Sequel)

-requested by EmmaGrace6666 -

-Did I just stay up until 5:30am writing this and watching Malcolm in the Middle? Yes. Do I have school in three hours? Also yes-

"What is it?" Artemis ordered as Wally and Dick returned from the lab.

"Good news and bad news." Wally started. "The good news is that this is temporary. It's gonna wear off really soon!"

"Fuck yeah!" Conner groaned. "This day has gone on forever!" 

"What's the bad news?" Kaldur asked.

The boys looked at each other. "It's going to take another twelve hours to wear off." Dick said.

"Well, twelve hours isn't so bad!" M'gann tried to look on the positive side, as always. "We've made it this far!"

"Ms. M, it's been four hour- One Minute!" Artemis told Diana, who was trying to get her attention. The child immediately fell into line. "It's been FOUR HOURS!"

"Arty, you're abusing your power!" Roy pointed out. 

"You are too!" She replied.

"I can be mean to Ollie! It's the law!"

"WHAT LAW?"

"Shhhut up!" Dick shouted. "Kaldur Take the Wheel!"

"Kaldur's not Jesus, man!" Wally replied.

"That's what you say!"

The team leader silenced the bickering teens. "We need to assign positions. is it fair to say that we'd all do well paired up with our mentors?" The room was filled with 'NO's and 'Fuck No's. "Then let's find jobs for everyone. Ms. Martian, you enjoy working with children, correct?"

"Yeah. I like kids."

"And Artemis, you seem-"

"Diana likes me. I like her. We're a duo." She put up her hand again, silencing the child. "Give me a moment. I'll be right with you."

"Superboy, how are you feeling with our current position?"

"I hate it." Conner mumbled. "But I can't get them to leave me alone!"

"We're the tech and lab guys." Wally said. "But I'm pretty good with kids." Artemis, Roy and Dick scoffed in harmony.

"I guess  I can play back up." Dick relented. "I can second M'gann while making dinner happen."

Finally they separated, each with a list of kids to keep alive. Artemis finally turned to her follower. "What is it?"

"Their gone!" Diana burst out, after having stayed quiet on it so long. 

Artemis looked up, the only kids who were still where they left them were Victor (Who was still having a crisis on infanint earths about half his body being robotic) Hal, Clark and Billy, who might wear the team's xbox into scrap parts. Especially if Clark went any harder on those buttons.

"Aw Shit." The blonde uttered. "GUYS! THEY'RE GONE!"

There was a little more cursing, and they worked something out. Conner and M'gann would stay and make sure those four stayed in place, and the other five would go off in search of their mentors.

Instantly, Kaldur began a security check, ensuring that the outside doors were locked. Dick and Arty teamed up to find Bruce and Ollie, assuming that they'd be bickering somewhere. Diana came with, because they couldn't shake her. 
Wally went off at full speed, like he didn't care if he hit any children. He probably didn't.
Roy went solo. As fucking always.