Forgetting Something? (IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

-Thank you to @Storm-Of-Imagination for the request. It's kinda short, because I'm busy with a lot of stuff rn, and am very hungry-

-IMPORTANT THING AT END!!!-

Dick dragged his eyes up to the clock, it was two am. He dragged his eyes back to the screen and stared at it for several seconds, braindead. He sighed, heavily, and dropped his fingers on the keyboard and tried to keep writing.

He'd been so busy that he had about four, eight-page reports to write. He groaned, realizing the date. He had to write a paper for class (part time uni is a bitch). But his reports were over due. SHOOT! He was training the team later today, and his muscles were still sore and exhausted from his merciless patrols the past two nights.

Dick's last sleep was a two hour nap from nine am to eleven am, after pulling an all-nighter. 

Every part of Dick's body hurt. He half-assed the end of his first report, and clicked away to his assignment. He'd just give it ten minutes of work, before starting on the next report...

His alarm blared Dolly Parton in his ear. six  am. Dick would do anything to sleep a few more hours. He pulled his body off the desk, and cracked his back. Time for work.

Dick had forgotten that he was supposed visiting the manor that evening. He really, honestly couldn't, he was too busy.

"Look, I'm sorry, I've just... got a lot of stuff on right now." Dick sighed into the phone. "Was there some reason I was supposed to come over? or was it just to visit?" He bit his tongue, praying that he hadn't forgotten some big important event for his siblings.

"Uh, no, I don't think so..." Bruce replied, equally tired. Damian must be being difficult back at home. Dick would normally offer to help, but not now. "I think you just wanted to see everyone."

Dick nodded to himself. "How about next week?"

"I don't care." Bruce hung up.

"Love you too..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week later, Damian had been blowing up Dick's phone, ordering that he give constant updates as to when he was coming. Dick could ignore this, but then Tim started texting him thrice a day, asking when he was planning to come. Even Jason began pestering him, telling him to 'not be a noncommittal bitch'. 

Every time, Dick just told them the same thing: 'I'm busy, I'll tell you when I can come'.

Finally, after four days of harassment, Dick got a message from Damian while on Patrol: 'URGENT: Gotham City, right now. sending coordinates'.

Dick felt his heart lurch, Gotham was ages away, this was going to be exhausting! also, his brothers might be in trouble.

He followed the coordinates, to the roof of a building. there was nothing there, absolutely nothing. He double checked, and... yup, right place. He looked around nervously. Had Damian contacted him as Damian Wayne, or as Robin? He tried something out. "...Robin?" nothing. He tried again, louder. "Robin?"

There was a loud pop next to his ear, causing Dick to jump like crazy. He whipped around, blinded by confetti. 

"Surprise, motherfucker."

"...Jason?" He asked nervously.

"Not just Jason." Tim's voice stated, frighteningly close to his ear. Dick stumbled backwards, and practically tripped over Damian. 

"W-what's going on?" He stuttered. "Why'd you call me?"

"What day is it today?" Damian said flatly, as though he actually expected Dick's brain to function.

"Uh... Thursday?"

The others looked at him and sighed. They were clearly disappointed, but Dick didn't know why.

"What day was it six days ago?" Tim tried, still having faith that Dick might possess IQ.

"...Friday?"

"You forgot your birthday dipshit." Jason replied.

"My birth... OH!" Dick said.

Damian had the ability to roll his eyes hard enough to inflict damage on the opposing parties. He did so now. "That's why you were supposed to come over."

Dick was processing this. "But I asked Bruce if I missed anything, and he said no and hung up."

"Yeah, he's a shitty parent, why would you expect him to know?" Jason spat. "Now follow us, dickhead, Alfred made you a cake!"

IMPORTANT THING:

I received a request recently where They Find a Fanfiction Written About Robin, and Read It, 

I'm taking applications, looking for someone who would want to collaborate by writing an intentionally bad Robin fanfic to be used and featured in that part.

just Privet message me saying that you're interested, and I'll give details from there.

Good luck, and thank you in advance :)