Gay Painting (A Sequel to "Gay Brunch")

-This part is dedicated to my bitch-ass best friend Logan, who keeps shouting "Robin, to the Batpoles!" At me because he learned why I named myself Grayson.-

-In the first season of YJ, THEY DID RAQUEL/ROCKET DIRTY! She was only introduced to back Kaldur hetero, and my girl deserved SO MUCH BETTER-

The team didn't have many missions right now, so they decided to be a fundraiser, because these fucking kids couldn't go one week without helping people. So, they were painting pride flags, and selling them over Instagram, with donations going to help homeless Trans youth. They already had over seventy specific requests preorders and had to call in extra help.

Raquel and Artemis were doing all the Lesbian and WLW flags, Kaldur and Wally were doing Rainbow and MLM ones, Zatanna and Dick went for the Bi and Pan flags, M'gann juggled the gender flags with occasional help from Conner, who was doing the ally flags.

That's how it was supposed to work anyways, right now they were all just covered in paint and laughing. Bruce made Dick get his hair cut before school started up again, this made him very flammable material. And BOY were his friends roasting him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Barber, can you make a fade look privilaged AND dorky?" Raquel chided. "And you used the word 'dorky' too."

Wally elbowed Dick in the ribs. "It'll look good, so long as you don't put copious amounts of gel in it!"

Dick rolled his eyes behind his glasses. M'gann summoned a ballcap from the couch, dropping it on Robin's head. "There."

"Thanks M'gann, you're a real one." He murmured. "Zat, are any of them dry yet?"

"Uhh... yeah these ones." Zatanna pulled down a Bi flag, an enby flag, and MLM flag. "Arty, can you grab a paint pen?"

Artemis flipped her off, but did so. "Where do we sign?"

"Uh... the corner I think." Conner replied. They were signing all the flags they made, and all circled around to do the first of many. 

"Shit- I wrote the wrong name!" Wally exclaimed, snatching the marker back. "IT SAYS WALLY!"

"We'll say that a guy named Wally vandalized it." M'gann laughed. 

"Scribble it out! SCRIBBLE IT OUT!" Dick took the marker and smudged it out for him. He wrote his hero name with rehersed elogance. When he was nine, he practiced writing the name Robin for two hours straight. It was autograph worthy.

"Fucking fancy." Conner mumbled, signing: 'SR', because apparently it was too much effort to finish the B.

"Conner, I thought Cadmus thought you to write?" Wally snorted.

Conner gave him a glare. "I would smile and punch your shoulder, if we weren't too old for that childish bullshit."

"You're eighteen months old, man." Wally muttered.

"And eighteen month old who could shatter your spinal column with no effort." Dick pointed out.

"'too old for that childish bullshit'? None of you have an ounce of self awareness." Raquel chuckled, she was the newest to the group, and noticed their insanity more that they did. "We're listening to old Jonas brothers songs, and Artemis is wearing a Lorax teeshirt. A Lorax MOVIE teeshirt."

"It's the only one I want to get paint on!" The blonde said defensively. "I got it from Wally!"

The redhead spluttered, shocked to have the attention passed to him. "IT'S A LONG STORY!"