Truth or Dare with the BOYZ

-this is on the shouter side, but I didn't know what to write-

-also, Part forty!-

Nothing completes a lazy summer day at the mountain like a game of Jenga-Truth-or-Dare, lying on the cool kitchen floor, before most of them left to have dinner and go on patrol.

"Share the most personal fact you can." The blonde read. "Uhm, I had a One Direction fan account when I was eleven."

"For real?" Wally gaped. "I gotta find that!"

"I deleted it, so good luck, " Artemis shot back. "Ms. M?"

M'gann gently tapped out a block from the middle of the tower and read the writing underneath. "Favorite moment with the team?" She thought about it for a moment. "When we were down in happy harbour, and Kaldur showed us how to say hello so a seal!"

"I think that's the undisputed best day of the team." Robin smirked as she replaced her block, he expertly swiped a bock from the tower, with out even making it shudder. He read the text aloud. "Favorite memory of the person across from you?" 

"Me or him?" Wally asked, jerking his thumb between him and Conner.

"Eh, I tell cringy stories about you all the time." He justified. "My favorite story with Conner was when me and him were at Ms. M's cheer performance, and she slipped slightly, and he just said her name so clearly and loudly, and everyone was like 'Whut?'!" He set his block on top and turned expectantly to Kaldur.

"Worst apology I've ever received." He read. "Too many to name."

"That. Is. Depressing!" Wally swept his hand under the tower with his superspeed, flicking the block out effortlessly. He read the block. "Next time someone outside-the -team addresses you, you must respond with 'Whoa, Nice cock'."

"Heck Yes!" Dick grinned. "This will be hilarious!"

"I can't wait!" Artemis took her turn. "What's the most stereotypical dad thing your mentor has done to you?" She chuckled to herself and rolled her eyes. "Besides sometimes calling me Speedy... Well, whenever I'm in the backseat, and open a bag of snacks, he does that dad thing where he puts his hand back while driving to request food...?"

M'gann's block was asking what movie character she emotionally identified with. "CADY HERON!"

When the block he shuffled out said dare, Dick was ecstatic... until he read it. "Whatever your mentor says to you next, you must respond with AN E-BOY LAUGH?NO!" He laughed, already having traumatic flashbacks to something that hadn't happened yet.

"Now That will be funny!" Artemis laughed, just as the zetabeam announced a new entrance. the six looked up from their game, wide eyed.

"Robin," Batman stated, approaching the kids. "you're needed for a mission in Gotham." Robin pursed his lips and didn't respond. "Robin." He shied away, lips still glued together. "Robin, respond when I'm talking to you."

Face paled, Robin looked up and responded: "AhhAha..."

Bats sighed and turned to stare down the team. "What's happening here?"

Wally swallowed. "Hey Robin..." He accepted his impending death, coming to terms with his mortality. there was so much he never did... "Nice Cock."