Living Situation (Part Two)

-Thank you to @WallyandDick for the request-

-PART 80!!!-

Well, Shit. Wally's parents called the school, trying to find him. He had to ditch during third block, running back to Gotham. He decided to just hang out by Dick's school for a bit. 

He'd told his aunt where he was, and explained that h was safe, but not ready to come home. Now he was just pacing, reflecting on his miserable life. He ran laps on the empty track by the school, it was nice and let him get a little emotion out.

Dick must have watched him kick up a dust cloud from his fourth period class, because he came sprinting from the school, bag over his arm, practically before the bell rang.

"Hey. I'm guessing you had to ditch school?" Dick asked, hooking his arm around his suitor's.

"Yeah. So where are we going? Is Alfred picking you up?"

"Damian's swinging by to take us home." Dick lead him across the crosswalk. "...We're meeting him in two hours, at the diner up the road."

Wally let himself smile a little. "You're pretty smooth, aren't you?"

"You could say that." Dick stuck out his tongue. "I shaved yesterday."

Wally pushed his hair back, jestingly. "That's low-key hot."

"Shut up, perv!" Dick smirked. "I'm already getting stubble, -ON MY FACE-  and Bruce hasn't bought me a razor. I have to borrow Jay's."

"Why not?"

"Eh, he just doesn't want me to grow up. He bought Dami Tim and Jay razors when they were fourteen, even though Timmy can't grow facial hair."

They pushed into the diner, scanning the menu and claiming a booth. "How much do you have?" Wally asked.

"Enough for two shakes and large fries."

"Perfect."

They ordered an kicked back. "Do you mind if I-" Dick pulled out his binder. "I like to get stuff done immediately after school."

"Go off, man." Wally slurped his strawberry milkshake. "I forget, do you have physics or chem?"

"Physics."

"Can I see it?"

"Uh sure." Dick pulled out his workbook, sliding it across the table. "I'm as far as the dog ear. We're supposed to do paged sixty to sixty-six before Wednesday."

Wally took the workbook and leafed through it. "Whoo, this is a lot of stuff, are you sure this isn't a grade twelve textbook?"

"Gotham academy goes hard. I've bullshitted my way through the course so far." Dick paused his English essay planning and took a hit of his chocolate milkshake. "Damn, I love this place. I, like, never get to come here."

"Can I borrow a pencil?" The redhead asked, holding out his hand.

Dick gave a suspicious side-eye. "...Why?"

"I wanna correct some of your answers."

Dick groaned. "I got some wrong?"

"Yeah, but it's fine, I'll fix them." 

"Fine, but I've only done until sixty-eight."

"Okay..." Wally replied. Dick was a king with math and coding, but he was an easy B- student in his science. He corrected a few answers, flipped to page sixty-four, and scribbled a note: 
'Hey Shrexy, do those legs go all the way up?'

Either Dick would get a romantic surprise before Wednesday, or Mr. Beaton was going to get a nasty shock while grading.