1.Sleepless nights

Even though it was bright early morning, with fresh breezing of wind, here Ezra was laying on her bed wide awake trying to cuddle her pillow to get some blink of sleep. Sometimes she would pity her inability. Inability to depend on someone for perfect sleep. With years, she tried everything, every therapy, every medicine but none would work on her except one, and that was cuddling someone, even cuddling with the pillow wasn't working.

While she was in deep thoughts, someone barged in her room "Wake up, wake up..." Taysha called out.

Taysha is Ezra's twenty-eight years old cousin who worked as a nurse and was busy managing her life as a single mother. Judging by her outfit, she definitely just got over with her night shift.

"It's already 8, don't you have a job to report to?", Taysha scolds while setting her phone for a charge.

"I don't feel like going today".

Taysha rolls her eyes "this has been going on for the past few months, you need to brace yourself up and move on".

"Anyways morning Tay, how was your night?", asks Ezra lazily.

"Hectic, there was an accident case and we had a lot of patients to attend", Taysha spoke while preparing her coffee. "By the way, what's with your drunk zombie look, not going for the wedding?", asks Tay putting cooked food on the dining table.

"Will get ready after breakfast and head to the location," says Ezra disinterestedly. "My life has become nothing but a joke", huffing angrily she stuffs her mouth with food.

"Why do you say that? You have always loved weddings and would be so happy and excited like it is your own. We always thought that wedding planning is something that you enjoy doing", Tay said concerned with her abrupt behavior.

*Ezra POV*

Every day, I would normalize my day with lack of sleep but today was an exception, I was beyond annoyed. "I still love my job but when will I be celebrating my own wedding? Whenever it feels like I have found the one, with whom I will be spending my life with, he either leaves or cheats on me and there goes away my dream wedding and my sleep", hopelessly ranting my sorrows out.

"Don't worry you will find one", encourages Tay.

If there is something I am happy to have Taysha with me, she always finds ways to be positive, maybe one of the reasons why she is great at being a single mother.

Suzy Taysha's one and only bubbly daughter, she would easily melt your heart with her cute eyes and smile. I have never seen her crying and being cranky like other kids, she is quiet and understanding, which is a big relief, as Taysha sometimes has to take night shifts just like yesterday.

"I don't have luck in love. My first boyfriend Skylar, broke up stating that I am very clingy and over-concerned reminding him of his mom. My second boyfriend Jaden turned out to be a con. My third boyfriend Aiden, he was perfect in all aspects, perfect businessman, perfect boyfriend, and perfect son but I guess I was not perfect for him that he cheated on me", remembering how I caught him cheating on me while I was working my ass off for his birthday present.

"I don't know about love but I can help you find your lost sleep. Look I know that you cannot sleep without having someone to cuddle with. So, don't try to find love, instead find someone you can cuddle with", Tay suggested as if it was a cakewalk to find the latter.

"I don't think it will work on me", I said being unsure about her suggestion.

"How about we have girls' night today as I am having my off and my coworkers have suggested for drink night? I think you should join too, maybe some change can help you take your stress out", she said excitedly.

"What about Suzy?" I asked her.

"Suzy is going to stay at her grandma's place, they are going to make a fort and play with toys".

"Okay, I will see you girls directly at the place, just text me the venue and time".

"You go girl", she winked at me and went into her room.

Maybe this girls' night is what I need.