11. Let The Game Begin

*Ezra POV*

Reaching late has become a part of my lifestyle. And I have accepted this fact now. Well mostly I used to be late for work but right now I am stuck in traffic and gonna be late for our ladies' night out.

These days I have become too busy as my big wedding project is in three weeks. Yesterday I took off from work to make arrangements for Suzy's birthday party and had to work double today to catch up with my schedule. I just want my wedding project to go smoothly.

As I pulled my car in front of the house, I saw Taysha and Suzy coming out of the house with a big teddy bag. Suzy is in her nightclothes and Taysha looking all sexy in her sleeveless lace splicing navy blue dress, loose curls, and nude stilettos.

"Wow Tay, looking all chic. Sorry for the delay, was stuck in traffic", I said, while getting out of the car.

"No problem. I have kept 2 dresses for you on your bed. Get ready meanwhile I will drop Suzy at my friend's place", Taysha replied.

"Night night Suzy", I gave her a kiss, waved her goodbye, and rushed inside to get ready.

Tay had kept two red and green dresses on the bed. I wore the green one and applied light makeup. I kept my hair open and wore black heels. Once satisfied with my look, I grabbed my clutch and went downstairs. 'Just in time', I thought as I saw Tay's car in view. Locking the main door, I made my way to the passenger seat.

My legs were shaking in excitement. Why was I so excited? Was it because I was going to meet Michael or the fact that Taysha finally decided to move on? Either way, I am happy.

"Ezra will you stop shaking your legs like Suzy?" Taysha interrupted my thoughts.

"I am just too excited. You will love it there."

"I hope so. By the way, didn't you tell me, we need to have a pass to enter the area?"

 Oh shit. I totally forgot about this. "Tay, sorry. I totally forgot that you don't have the pass to enter."

"So should we like go somewhere else or you wanna cancel tonight?"

"No no. Let me think of something."

"Oh wait. You don't need a pass to enter if it's your first time. They give free pass to the first-timers." Thankfully, I remembered that.

"Oh, that's great. But are you sure we should go there?" She said. Unsure of the situation.

"Why are you backing out Taysha? It isn't that bad that you're freaking out. And if you ever feel uncomfortable, let me know. We will leave the place and come back home."

"Okay as you say."

---------

We easily entered the strip club. They gave Taysha free pass and explained to her some rules.

While walking inside the room, I could see Taysha's astounded face making me chuckle.

"Will you keep looking at everything like some masterpiece or should we buy some drinks for tonight?" I said dazing her out.

"Damn girl, now I know why you love spending time here." She waggled her eyebrows.

"Where is your super hot spunky stripper who bangs you every night that you spend here?" She said making me choke on my saliva.

"Shutup Taysha. We are just friends."

"Well sweetheart, every love story starts with friendship." She winked at me while sipping her drink.

"Right, one of the reasons why I was left by all my boyfriends. Not to forget, everything started  with friendship." I know Taysha is correct, but I cannot help and be a little pessimistic about this topic. Michael is fun to be with, not to mention he excels on all grounds. Be it dancing on stage in front of so many hungry women or cooking delicious food. Which again I never got to taste because that idiot decided to tease me by sending those famishing pictures of food.

Our conversation was cut short as Mark interrupted us.

Mark- "Woah Woah beautiful. I see you guys aren't enjoying the night. Why so dry Ezra?"

Ezra- "We just arrived Mark. You know warming up to the environment. Moreover, it's my cousin's first time here."

Mark- "I can see that. A beautiful lady with pretty eyes." He winked at her which made her blush." Also tasty lips." He murmured thinking we didn't hear him.

I could sense some tension between them. It was quite obvious. I felt like a third-wheel. Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. Looking to my side, I found Michael smiling and looking at us. How can a man always look so charming? I realized I was staring at him. I quickly averted my eyes.

Michael- "Are you blushing weirdo?" raising an eyebrow at me.

Ezra- "No. Of course not. It's the alcohol." He looked at me amusedly. His eyes twinkling under the LED lights of the club. He then glances towards Mark who was busy flirting with Taysha at the moment.

Michael- "Mark, if you are done we need to be on stage in 5."

Mark- "Cool dude. I would say keep your eyes on me Taysha."

Taysha-"Well I am sure my eyes would follow you." She winks at him.

I couldn't help but chuckle at their flirty remarks.

Michael- "I have never seen her before." That was my cue to explain to him.

Ezra- "Taysha is my cousin." I poked Tay. "Tay, this is Michael and Michael this is Taysha, my cousin."

Michael- "Nice meeting you Ms. Taysha. I hope you would enjoy your time here." As he had his hand out for a handshake.

Taysha- "Oh so you are the guy who keeps our Ms. little uptight busy during nights." She smirked at me while I death glared her. "Anyways, it was nice meeting you." She said shaking his hand.

Michael- "I wish to have your attention weirdo. Let me show you how I make a woman go crazy for me" he said looking deeply in my eyes.

Ezra -"It still won't affect me the way you expect" I smirked at my remark.

Michael- "We will see about that". He said challenging me

Walking closely to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him go stiff. I could inhale his strong masculine scent which was making my insides go wild. I lean forward and whisper seductively in his ear.

Ezra - "Bring it on. I wanna see who wins this game."

Backing up, I winked at him. Taking my glass and Taysha with me, I decided to head towards the main row table so that we have a clear view of them.

Taysha -"I see someone was being a seductress there."

Ezra- "What? I wouldn't let him toy me." I smiled innocently at her.

Let's see Mr. Michael Adams who wins this game.