12. Honest Confession

*Michael POV*

Having Ezra here somewhat made me happy. It is weird how a few months back I didn't want to be anywhere near her. Yet now she has taken place in my life. I am myself with her. Not to forget the fact that I love spending my one hour time in that room with her more than those fucking women.

From watching animes to deep talks about the future and our childhood. Strangely, she made me comfortable with her. It is quite astonishing how she manages to dodge my flirty remarks on her. To say I am surprised would be an understatement. But I am sure she cannot win this game. I am the player of this game and surely know how to win it. The game is on Ms. Ezra Sanders.

*Ezra POV*

A part of me was screaming like a kid when Michael stepped on the stage. I knew the moment we made eye contact, the game was on. And trust me the game was going to be quite dangerous. As much as I know this man can take my breath away, I need to keep my composure. No Ezra, you can't lose that easily.

Taysha- "What does he mean by let's see who wins? Wait a minute, I am hella confused. What is the actual matter."

Ezra-"Well, I haven't shared all the details with you. But promise me, you won't consider me dumbo."

Taysha-"Ez you know, as much as I love your creative mind. It sometimes can be weird."

She is right. I am sometimes difficult to understand. Maybe that's the reason Michael was so intrigued after that night.

*Flashback*

We both were happily busy watching the web series when Michael decided to pause the show.

Michael- "Okay, I have a genuine question to you. Are you sure you don't feel anything towards me?"

Ezra- "What do you mean? Like feelings?"

Michael- "No. What I mean is that don't you feel attracted to me? Sexually?"

I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. Who knew The great Adonis would be nervous to talk about this topic. Seeing his ear turning red, I knew it was my chance to take advantage of it.

Ezra- "Honestly Michael, I think I have seen much better. You know someone who can make my  knees go weak for them."

Michael- "You are kidding me right. It's impossible. You are just saying this to hurt my male ego,  but I won't back down weirdo."

Watching him so full of himself, I knew I had to step up my game.

Ezra- "What can I say? I have been fucked better."

Lie. Big lie. I don't even remember having an orgasm with Aiden. All I knew our sex life was great during the start of our relationship but with time it faded too. Our sex was monotonous. Thinking about it made me gloomy. That cheater crushed my love, care, and needs under his feet.

Michael noticed my silence. "What weirdo? Cat got your tongue. I knew it, you are also weak for me just like other women."

Ezra-"Stop being a bitch Michael. You might be a panty -dropper. But definitely your charms don't work on me. Might try harder."

Michael- "Cool Ms. Sanders, I have my show on Saturday. Let's see if your panties decide to get wet or they can drop too", He said. His face too close to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyes traced every structure of his face. From those captivating green eyes to those pink lips. Wondering how it would taste. I could feel both of us leaning towards each other. His eyes on my lips while mine were stuck at those pink lips. Closing my eyes, I was anticipating his to meet mine when I heard him laughing his ass off.