23. My heart from whole to pieces

*Ezra POV*

Swaying my hips with a tipsy mind, here I was with Taysha at Rollers club getting drunk and enjoying our time. We were celebrating again but this time it was High Rollers celebration. Michael and his team have just established their new branch. I couldn't believe how far we all came, I am so happy for them.

"You are zoning out again,"  Taysha said interrupting my thoughts."Don't tell me you are ripping your man's clothes off in your mind. Ez control, he is all yours after today's performance. Let these petty ladies enjoy them for one last time." She said winking at me while I just chuckled at her words

"You are the one to say, should I remind how both of you couldn't stop eating each other the last time we were celebrating?" 

"Yeah right." 

I might be tipsy but Taysha was totally wasted. She couldn't stop laughing and calling every man ugly. "Hey, you! My man is handsome than you."

Oh god, this woman needs to stop before she embarrasses herself anymore leaving no place for redemption. "Stop Tay, we all know your man is hot. Now c'mon they are gonna start their performance." Squinting our way through the crowd, we managed to find a spot near the stage. I was so excited about Michael. It wasn't my first time watching him dance and strip but definitely the first time after we started dating.

"So are the ladies there ready for our special show after months?" The host cheered making the crowd roar."Seems like all the thirsty ladies cannot wait. So why not we have some volunteers tonight?" If I said the crowd was roaring earlier, right now all I could hear was yelling and howling of women. Why do they need volunteers? Michael didn't tell me about this arrangement or was it he didn't want me to know about this? I could feel my rage inside.

I was about to leave the hall when a cold touch on my wrist stopped me. "Why don't you ladies be the volunteers tonight?" I was beyond shocked. Before I could even react, the host pulled us towards the stage.  "It was a special request from our Players." She whispered in my ear and went away leaving me and Taysha in the middle of the stage.

The lights went off and when it came back, there were 2 chairs placed in the middle of the stage. We decided to sit even though we both were clueless about everything. Looking around I could see the crowd fell silent.

I could feel a shiver run down my spine when I heard footsteps behind me.  My eyes were wrapped with a blindfold. There was soft music playing in the background, I knew Michael was in front of me, I could feel his presence, his smell, his confident aura that he carries around.

"Relax love, breathe. You are gonna enjoy a lot".  He muttered those words smoothly in my ears. His hot breath creating a pool of dampness in my sex. I don't know how long I could survive his torture. Something about doing this in front of so many ladies out there gave an adrenaline rush through my body. A sense of possessiveness and pride resurged inside me, making me smirk internally at how this man belongs to me, how I have tasted every inch of him, touched him, made him mine every time we made love.  

"Hey Ez, you look lovely. No wonder why Michael keeps sending daggers towards me." I recognized that voice, it was Mark.

" Mark what is happening, you guys have blindfolded us and made us sit here?"  As much as I wanted everything to be a surprise, my inner curious cat couldn't stop herself.

"Relax Ez, everything is gonna be fine. We will soon remove the blindfolds."  When Mark removed my blindfold, Michael stood in front of me looking so attractive and sexy. Soon the music blasted and the crowd hollered, Michael hovered over my lap without using his weight.  His captivating eyes locked with mine making my stomach churn. He took my hands and placed it on his chest, making me trace every inch of his chocolaty abs. How I wish to lap him with my tongue? "I can see the hunger in your eyes baby, can't wait ?"