6. Adonis

*Micheal pov*

"Fuck" I groaned, thrusting my hips forward, feeling her tight cunt squeezing my cock.

"Yes, r..right there baby", the blonde moaned while I violently thrust inside her. I don't even remember her name in the first place except that she is our VIP customer. I was too busy seducing her. Too desperate to empty my load, I flipped her and rammed my cock from behind. She came violently on me, squirting all over, clenching hard which had me climaxing too. Quickly slipping out of her, I got dressed.

"Damn, you sure like people to remember you. That was amazing. I have never ever squirted before."

"Well sweetheart, If you want I can make you squirt every second", I said while buttoning my shirt and getting ready for the next customer.

"Can we meet again? Like you know after your shift." She says while tracing her manicured finger on my chest.

"Sorry babe, rules are rules. Let's keep it that way." I shove her hand away. There was a look of disappointment on her face but I could care less. Definitely, she was a great fuck but that doesn't mean I have any emotional interest in these women. Having women flocking around me is a normal routine, being asked for contact numbers or meeting outside the bar after the shift is something we all face. But the good thing is our securities are quite strict and know how to handle these wild women. Walking over the counter I meet Stella, the assistant slash partner.

"Room 31, you know the rest right."

"Yes boss, everything will be handled."

That's what I like about her, she knows her work very well. Walking over the bar, I grabbed some beer and chicken wings. Still having time before my next session, I decided to scroll through the accounts and stock of our bar.

"Rough session eh?" Turning around I found my co-worker, Mark.

"Well, you can say that. How about you, any luck tonight?"

"Yeah, that brunette sitting around the corner." Looking over the crowd, I found a petite woman sitting around the corner. She is beautiful, too beautiful for this jerk. Seems like Mark is going to be lucky tonight.

"Good luck bro. I will take my leave, have to attend a weird client tonight."

"Oh, the one who is not interested in your dick. Damn, that's first. She seems interesting."

"Yeah interesting", I replied sarcastically.

Bracing myself I decided to enter the room to meet my client who is more into being friends with me rather than my dick. Why didn't I report her over to Stella, I still don't know. The way her unexpected strong punch gave me a pink eye and her persistent behavior definitely got me intriguing.