8. Wedding Week

*Ezra pov*

Getting out of the plane, I stretched myself. This week is going to be hectic. It's our client Maria and Zane's wedding week. They decided to do it in Maria's ancestral home since her grandparents could not travel a long distance, hence, we all are here. We had booked cabs for the guests and workers. It's 45 minutes drive from the airport.

Upon reaching the destination, we were all left in awe. Maria's home is so beautiful. Perfect is the word to describe such beauty. Right now we are standing in front of a big bungalow situated in the outskirts of Louisiana. In the front lies a lovely quaint garden and in the backyard, there is a clean small pond and few large and tall trees giving the illusion of a little forest. It is so clean that you can actually see little fishes swimming underwater.

We were warmly welcomed by the family. The bride and groom's family has already arrived. It was fully packed. Her grandparents were so excited for the wedding, I could sense the enthusiasm in their voice while we were discussing the ideas.

We rested a little before getting to work. Mrs. Mills assigned us our work. And I got to do the decoration part.

I started noting down the plans I had in mind. Since wedding will take place in the church, I made a mental note to visit it the next morning. Maria's grandmother insisted on having the bridal shower, so I think the front garden can do. Maria wanted to have a bachelorette party just like Zane's bachelor party, Marissa thought of arranging that both in a hotel. As for the wedding reception, Bungalow's backyard is a perfect place. After dinner, I discussed all my plans with Marissa. I think it is clever to have different ceremonies at different venues so that the decorations can be done smoothly. Once she approved everything we all returned to our respective rooms to call it a night. I changed into my night suit and sat near the window when my phone buzzed.

Michael- "Wassup weirdo? Who is the next person you are annoying apart from me?"

Ezra-"Shut up you little piece of shit. People genuinely like my company unlike some."

Michael- "I feel they say that to keep your heart."

Ezra - "ha ha ha. If I am so annoying why did you befriend me?"

Michael- "A person should always have some weird idiots in their lives. It's entertaining."

Ezra -

Michael-

Michael-

Ezra- "How are things there?"

Michael- "Just like usual. Banged a hot girl tonight. Man, she was wild as fuck."

Ezra-"Can you keep your sexual life out of my sight?"

Michael- "Why? Does it makes you jealous?"

Ezra- "Of course not dumb fuck. I just haven't had any action."

Michael-"ooooooooohhhh!!! Someone is regrowing her virginity😂."

Ezra- "Do me a favor and fuck off😑."

Michael- "estoy fuera rara."( I am out weird)

Ezra- "What does that mean? Did you just curse me in some language?"

Michael-"Keep finding about that😂."

Ezra- "Hey, come back!😑"

Groaning at his childish behavior, I took a mental note to annoy this ass.

The next morning I got ready to visit the church. Church was near so I thought of taking a walk there. I met Marissa at the front door. We talked till her driver came. She went back as there were also other projects lined up. She will come back before the wedding. I started walking towards the church. Upon reaching there, I made a list of items needed for the decoration. The church is already beautiful so not much decoration is required. The rest of the day passed in a blur by talking to the florists and collecting props. I talked to the hotel manager and coordinated with their events planner for both bachelor and bachelorette. They were so cooperative that they even agreed on keeping me updated about the decoration for both the events since I will be busy doing the bridal shower, wedding, and reception decoration.

Time just flew away. All the decorations were done on time. After her bridal shower, Maria came to me and invited me to her bachelorette. So, here I am trying to pass my time at her party by sipping some red wine sitting on a high chair near the bar. She is having her time of life. And I am happy about contributing in some way on her special day. Maybe one day I will get to be lucky like her. My thoughts were cut off by my phone's buzz.

Michael- "What's beside USA?"

Ezra- "Uhh..Mexico?"

Michael- "Wrong. Think again dumbo."

Ezra- "Canada?"

Michael- "Nah. Your punches are strong but brain is too slow and weak."

Ezra- "You tell me what it is then?"

Michael- "USB 😂".

Ezra- "You little piece of ..."

Michael - "Aye shorty, neither I am little nor my friend down there just for your information.😉"

Ezra- "Thanks but no thanks. Keep your *standby stiffy* with you. And stop disturbing me. I am quite busy gawking at the moment."

Michael- "Watcha doing?"

Ezra- "Gawking."

Michael- "Gawking who? Monkeys?😂"

Ezra- "Hot men.😑"

Michael- "Well then you are blessed. You have the great ADONIS here buttercup."

Ezra- "Have you ever seen a pumpkin?"

Michael- "Yes, why?"

Ezra- "You totally look like that😂"

Michael - "I can smell something."

Ezra- "What?"

Michael- "Jealousy."

Ezra- "I can smell something too."

Michael- "And what is that?"

Ezra- "Your fart which you just released 😂."

Michael- "I knew you were weird. But now I can definitely say you are fucking disgusting. Bravo."

Ezra- "You need to accept that it was the best comeback, fucker."

Ezra- "At last, I got you for last night. odore di merda.😉" (Shitty smell in Italian)

Michael- "What does that mean now? It's definitely not Spanish."

Ezra- "Well keep on finding Mr adonis. Gotta go."

Michael- "Game is on Ms. Sanders".

Marissa came a day before the wedding. The wedding took place in the church. Now the last ceremony of this wedding week, reception is being held in open in the backyard. The view is breathtaking. White flower balls were hanging from the trees, huge lanterns were illuminating the entire backyard and also some were floating on the pond. As it was getting dark, fireflies started coming to make my work look more beautiful and magical. Everyone was having fun and enjoyed the night.

Before leaving for their honeymoon, Maria and Zane came to meet us. They thanked Marissa while Maria hugged me. They were happy that we made their wedding so special and memorable not only for them but for everybody.

I feel contented seeing newlywed couples happy because of us. The smile they have is enough to wash away all the tiredness.