10. Past in Present

*Michael POV*

Twirling around the pole, swaying my hips on the beat, I immersed myself in the music. Feeling every inch of my body matching the rhythm, I dropped down the floor and thrust my hips while I held eye contact with the woman who sat in between the crowd. She watched my movements with lust-filled eyes, biting her Ruby woo lips. My chest glistened due to continuous sweating.

Just before the song's ending, I decided to tease my audience a bit. Slowly unzipping my pants, I lowered them a little, enough for them to see my semi-hard dick. I can hear the crowd going wild, making me smirk mentally.

Upon reaching backstage, I hurriedly open my phone to check if there was any text from Ezra. It's been little over a month since we decided to be friends. It is hard to accept but I like her company. She isn't like those witless woman. She is talented, caring and most important a good listener. If there is something noticeable then our bond has become stronger with time.

I still remember that one night when she stopped by with her homemade food. Never in my life has someone cared for me so much. She knew I was busy with work and construction of our club which left me no time to eat. Yet being busy herself, she took out time to cook for me and my co-partners some delicious food.

I smiled when I saw her whining texts.

Ezra -"You small dickhead, how dare you made fun of my creativity?"

She had sent me some of her designs for reconstruction of the club since we couldn't find different theme.

Michael- "It is pathetic. Too girly. I can't help that you think like some girly teenager who prefers                       flipping her hair more."

Ezra - "You have no taste in designs."

Michael - "My tastes are way too good buttercup. One of the reasons, why women throw                                          themselves on me."

Ezra - "Oh please, as if."

Michael - "Don't be jealous sweetheart, they can't make me scream as you do. Please note the                            sarcasm."

Ezra -"Who knew that the GREAT ADONIS is scared of cockroaches?"

Michael- "Stop talking about them. They are creepy as fuck."

Ezra - "😂😂😂"

Micheal - "Can I tell you something?"

Ezra - "Go ahead! I am listening."

Michael- "How can you listen when we are chatting😂??"

Ezra - "You fucking brat."

Michael - "You are so hot, my zipper is falling down for you."

Ezra - "Close it back, duh!"

Michael - "You are no fun. Btw are you sure you won't be coming tonight?"

Ezra- "Well it's my niece's birthday, so no!"

Michael - "Is your niece hot?"

Ezra- "She is still a kid 😑. Horny asshole."

Michael- "Only for you bae."

Ezra- "Shut-up, I am busy watching over the kids. You are disturbing me. Bye."

Michael- "Bye weirdo. Make sure you don't annoy the kids as you do to me."

I kept my phone down with a smile on. As I was about to change, someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" The door opened and came Kiara, looking breathtaking as usual. "What are you doing here?"