26. MY COMFORT TO MY FOREVER

*EZRA POV*

Gasps, heavy breaths, soaked panties, all I wanted to do was to tear apart our clothes and sink myself deeper on his cock. His fingers were tangled in my hair, pulling me closer to him. The feeling of his lips on my neck, sucking my flesh so roughly which definitely will leave marks. I grabbed his head and pressed my lips to his with such passion and love. I really wanted him to feel how much I love him and how sorry I was to assume things. 

Grabbing the back of his neck I trailed kissed all over his neck earning a sexy groan making me clench my pussy. I pulled his shirt over and threw it away. I trailed my tongue slowly over his chest, licking each part of him. I rolled my tongue over his right nipple while my eyes never left his face. Loving the tension around us, I moved my tongue to his left nipple and bit a little making him groan." you really like teasing me, baby."

"Can't help it, my boyfriend is too hot?" said, I lowered myself and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them over revealing his beast standing tall and hard, ready to be devoured. Before I could place my hands on his cock a deep voice interjected me." I want your hands behind and open your mouth wide"  his deep command stirred my insides making me wetter than I could be. Obliging to his commands, I wrapped my arms behind me and opened my mouth wide. His fingers found their way through my hair again and gave me a slight pull which made me look at his enigmatic, lust-filled green eyes, "Now I want you to be a good cock slut for me and suck it clean." His dominating demeanor froze me, I felt myself unconsciously nodding. 

He brought his beast near me and I obediently opened my mouth and took him halfway. I knew Michael wanted me to relax and be comfortable which is why he let me adjust and didn't lose his patience. I slowly started bobbing my head while my eyes were locked with his green ones, I let my tongue roll over his length slowly, tasting him.

 I kept giving long licks trying to fit his whole length in my mouth, his fingers tighten around my hair making me bob my head faster. His moans got louder as I kept sucking his cock, he stopped me from sucking his cock and made me suck his balls, "oh fuck, just keep doing tha..at" I didn't know how but his reaction and moans gave my confidence a boost and all I wanted was him to rip me apart, take control of my body, take control of me. I stopped myself and stood up, his green eyes were filled with lust and love hypnotized me, looking like a feral animal. " I want you to take control of me, Mike" There it was, the uncertainty, not because he didn't want to, but he just couldn't hurt me anyway." I know what you are thinking but I want this."  Michael and I have always been vocal about our desires and sexual pleasures, it was what kept our bed routine interesting. 

Michael came forward and buried his face in my neck leaving wet kisses, he kept backing me towards the bed, slightly pushing me and making me fall with a bounce. I spread my legs in front of him while one of my hands started tracing my pussy lips, his face was stoic but he kept his gaze on my hand, I moved my fingers through my soaking clit, rubbing it gently while the other hand kept squeezing my boobs. I felt hot and horny, every cell on my body was on fire, Michael's eyes turned darker with hunger but before I could insert a finger in my pussy, a low growl and demanding voice stopped me " Enough!"  He removed both of my hands placed them above me,"  you do realize what game are you trying to play?" " Maybe or maybe not, Sir."   I knew it worked, he always like obedience and this part was his favorite, my favorite too."  Legs wide apart, you will do as I say. Am I clear?"  His authoritative voice turned me on more "yes Sir" 

Michael sank deep inside of me as he filled and stretched out of me. I moaned out loud, "Do you want me to take control over you, love?"  I was in a state of delight that I couldn't even voice out, Michael roughly grabbed my boobs making me clench against him in pain and pleasure. " Words baby." " Yes Sir, please."  He let out a pleased groan as his hands groped and squeezed my boobs while he thrust in and out of me at an animalistic pace. I felt torn apart but the pain subsided and  I was able to enjoy each of his thrusts that stretched my pussy.