3. Green Eyes

*Ezra POV*

To say that the club was wild would be a lie, it was definitely out of one's mind. It was huge. I was almost confused with the fact if this was some frat party or club.

While squeezing through the crowd, we finally met the girls near the bar. "Howdy girls? Look I got Ezra out of her hell hole finally", Taysha commented and laughed, while everyone joined her.

"How are you doing Ezra?", Tessy asked me while sipping on her classy red drink Negroni.

"I won't say that it's totally going fine but yeah trying to cope up", I have always loved Taysha's friends, little correction, my friends as well. They are quite jovial and have always supported me at times.

"Oh c'mon, we ain't spoiling our night by talking about our problems. We are gonna rock tonight niñas", Kenny hollered while taking her shots. Kenny is a woman who only believes in 'wham-bam Thankyou sam', in other words, the perfect one-night stand who strictly follows no strings attached rule.

We all were on our fourth drink when Brianne noticed a group of few hot men staring at our side.

"We all are going to get lucky tonight", she winked at us.

"And why is that?", Megan asked her.

"Oh, sweet Megan why don't you turn your head around and check yourself?", Brianne smirked while we all followed where her eyes were focused.

There sat 5 men looking hot as hell. All well built. While one of them had blond hair.

"Damn, they look fine fuck", Megan commented.

"What is fine fuck?", Taysha asked Megan.

"Men who look decent enough to get laid with".

With that, we all laughed at her ideology. Kenny took this opportunity to make the first move towards them. No doubt she has already played this game.

I have no idea what did Kenny and those men conversed, but here we are sitting altogether while flirting and laughing with each other.

"I have never seen you, girls, here before". The blond said whose name I assume is Blair.

"Yeah, it's our first time coming here. We searched for this club online", says Taysha.

"Now I know why I was not attracted to anyone here, maybe I was waiting for a beautiful woman like you". Taysha blushes on Blair's flirty remark.

The night went on, slowly everyone stepped on the dance floor with their partners leaving me all alone. The bartender looked at me sympathetically, "seems like your friends bailed you".

"Oh no, they are enjoying their night. I came prepared for that".

"Why don't you enjoy your night just like them?".

"I just don't feel like doing that tonight".

"Well how about I suggest you a place in our club, it's great to release stress". The bartender wiggled his eyebrows. He definitely sounds fishy.

"What do you mean?"

"Go straight from here and take the stairs. You will find your answer".

"Why should I go there? What if it's dangerous? The club itself is huge, I don't think I will be able to remember the way".

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed". And with that, he went to take orders and left me alone with my mind twirling around his words. Maybe I should give it a try. There is no harm in trying right.

I followed the way straight. The more I moved forward, the more it became mysterious and dark, with little light illuminating the passage. Soon I found the stairs. Precisely spiral staircase. Just how big this club was. I just hope my worst nightmare doesn't come true. Treading the way, I finally reached the destination. A big entrance with bouncers standing near. As the door opened, many high-class women walked down all the while squealing like teenagers.

"Did you see him? No wonder he is known as panty dropper!", She giggled.

"I know right! I cannot stop drooling over his body", the other lady exclaimed.

This definitely intrigued me. As I was about to step ahead, I was stopped by the bodyguards.

"Ma'am, do you have the card?".

"Card?". Perhaps they are asking my identity proof? Do I look like a kid to them? I mean, of course, looking at their physique I definitely look like little bean but c'mon I am legally adult. As I was about to counter him, one of the guards beat me and said,

"Yes, the subscription card. If you don't have, you may take it from that counter there. Then only you will be allowed to enter inside".

Woah what these two muscular build bodyguards think of? I am not gonna waste my time on some subscription.

Just as I was about to turn back, I was met with the most beautiful green eyes. He was seductively alluring. Something about him was attractive. I could hear his melodic laugh which was creating a warm bubbling feeling inside me. Never have I ever felt like this with my ex-boyfriends. In fact, I couldn't describe the feeling I felt the moment I saw him. My mind became numb. It was strange, the comforting feeling he gave me just by looking at him.

Soon coming back to my senses, I realized how foolishly I was gawking at that man. Not just a man, but a Greek God.

That's when my phone buzzed off, notifying me. It was Taysha. She was waiting in front of her car for me as all the girls went ahead with the boys.

Scurrying downstairs, I made a mental note of coming back here.

Who knew that tonight my cause of sleep deprivation wouldn't be cuddles rather those green eyes who captivated me.