7. Friends

*Ezra POV*

I came a little early to set up a few things. I was told to go to room 31. I brought my laptop and some snacks. I arranged them nicely on the table. I also ordered some fried chicken and beer. Just then I heard the creaking noise of the door.

"Hey", I said when he came in.

"Hii. So what are we doing?"

"I have my laptop with me. Maybe we can watch some cartoons."

"Don't you think we are too old for that?"

"I still watch though. Anyways how about movies then?"

"Ok movie sounds better", he said less annoyed than before.

"What genre?", I asked.

"Action, horror. Either is fine with me".

"Not a big fan of action movies. Horror will do." Recalling my pretty amazing collection of horror movies.

"Are you sure? I mean girls usually like to watch some cheesy romantic movies over horror."

"I am not like other girls."

"I can say that", he grinned.

*Michael POV*

I was trying to get rid of her every time I got a chance. That's why I suggested watching action or horror movies. Women are not usually a fan of both that's what I assumed but again she doesn't stop surprising me. I expected a few screams and her trying to cuddle on me but that never happened. I turned my head towards her and saw her watching the movie with keen interest. 'That's something new', I thought.

"Well at least we have something in common", I said once the movie ended.

"Did you like the movie?", she asked.

"Yeah, and you do have some good collections. Wanted to watch this movie for so long." She smiled.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?", she asked.

"Tomorrow is my off sweetheart." She looked a little sad upon hearing that. "What's the matter?"

"Actually I am going out of town for a week due to work. I just wanted to be sure if this two-day deal between us is working or not before leaving."

"Well visit the club tomorrow, we are celebrating one year of the club. Take it as the second day of our two-day deal not in a closed room but in open."

"Fine. Let's call it a night then."

"Cool".

"See you tomorrow".

The next day we were busy preparing for the evening party. Mark and Stella came to my cabin upstairs to congratulate me. "Congrats Michael, you finally did it".

"No, we did this together".

We sat together reminiscing the time we planned to open this club. We were chatting and drinking when Mark asked, "What happened yesterday in room 31?"

"Nothing, we just watched a horror movie and ate chicken."

"Horror. Not my cup of tea", said Stella.

"I thought the same. But I enjoyed my time watching the movie. Anyways I invited her for the evening party."

"Somebody is interested in her", Mark said grinning.

"Wrong. I just wanted to get rid of this two-day deal as soon as possible. Even if she bores me I will have others around to hang out with."

"Clever move", Stella said while getting up and taking her leave.

The party was in full swing. I was standing with Mark near the bar. "Your special sexy guest is here I guess", Mark said looking behind me. I turned around to see her walking towards us. She wore a hot black sexy cocktail dress which reached little above her knees matched with black strappy heels and loose curls.

"Hii", she greeted us.

"Hey".

"Hii I am Mark", Mark greeted her extending his hand.

"Hii, I am Ezra", shaking his hand.

"Thank you for inviting me today."

"It's a pleasure to have a sexy lady like you to attend our party." Mark openly flirted with her while she just smiled at his remark.

"We should start the ceremony", I said Interrupting their conversation.

After some drinks, cake-cutting, and my little speech, we hit the dance floor. Stella, mark, and others also joined us.

We took a little break and went near the bar. "Boss up for the game", said Jake. He is a stripper here and also my friend.

"Bring it on."

I brought Ezra along to the table where they have made the arrangements. "What game?", asked Ezra.

"You will see. Just wait." We went to the table where everybody has gathered. 20 cups were arranged in a line on the table.

"You have to spin around 5 times before drinking whatever is in the cup. Flip the cup before heading to the next till the end. 10 cups for each participant. Whoever taps the table or pukes in between is out. The one who flips the last cup first is the winner", Jake explained the rules to everyone present. "Well, let's see if we have any different winner this time other than our Boss."

"Why only you? Every round gets a winner I think", asked Ezra.

"Not everybody can handle Bacardi, Balkan and devil springs in the same cup", I said smiling.

Everybody cheered loudly for each round but nobody could reach till the 10th cup. Next went Stella and Mark for round 8. Stella tapped after the 5th cup and Mark ran to puke I guess. Everybody laughed at his actions. "Who's next?", shouted jake.

I stepped out in the front. He smirked, "Who is up against our boss?"

Nobody wanted to come out. But then somebody yelled from behind, "I want to try". Every eye turned to her. She came in the front.

"Ezra are you sure? You have seen what happened to others?"

Before she could say anything everybody cheered out loudly. The round started. We spun around 5 times and started flipping the cups. I was on my 8th cup when Ezra drank her last cup and flipped it. Not only me but everybody looked at her in shock. I felt a bit dizzy but she looked fine. She looked sober. "How did you do it?"

"It runs in the blood", she smirked.

She never failed in taking me by surprise. The first girl who wanted to be my friend and not my cock. She is a fan of horror movies and the first one who defeated me in a drinking challenge. She is also beautiful and sexy. I think I know what to do.

People started to leave. I was walking Ezra to her car. "Thank you so much, Adonis. I had a lovely time after so long", she said on the way. I just smiled and nodded.

*Ezra POV*

We reached my car. As I was looking for keys in my purse, he cleared his throat. The next word he said took me by surprise.

"Friends?"

I was staring at him dumbfoundedly when he snapped his fingers before me awaiting my answer.

I couldn't believe he actually wants to be my friend. Internally dancing I extend my hand and said, "Friends" smiling widely at him.

"Michael Adams", he said shaking my hand.

"Ezra Sanders".