4. Spunky Stripper

The next morning my day went off with me working on the wedding. Today I was going to meet the bride's Mom regarding the preparation. We agreed for a lunch meeting at Hotel Paramount, two blocks away from her office building. Upon arriving at the destination, I found Mrs. Smith sitting there looking all elegant.

"Hello Mrs. Smith".

"Just call me Elle. We shall be meeting often as my daughter is out of town with her fiance", Elle politely said to me.

We ordered our food. "I am so relieved that Marissa is doing this wedding. It's difficult to find anyone at the last moment".

"Rest assured Elle, Mrs. Mills and I will not disappoint you. Do you have any preference in terms of themes, place, decoration, types of flowers, etc.?".

"Yeah, my daughter Elena always wanted a beach wedding". Just then the server came with our food. We waited till he filled our plates.

"Ok, we can do a beach wedding. I have some ideas".I showed her my own designs and she really liked them.

"I will send you the guest list as soon as possible. I've got a meeting Ezra. We will meet soon. Take care." Elle said before leaving.

"You too Elle".

Coming back home, I felt all my energy drained. This wedding preparation all by myself is tiring yet exciting. Just as I was about to hop on my bed, I realized tonight I was supposed to be in that club again. Quickly discarding my work clothes, I took a quick bath and wore black dress pants paired with a black plain top and strappy nude heels.

During the whole ride, I felt myself getting nervous. My palms were sweating. Why is this man having so much effect on me?

Upon reaching the club, I quickly walked towards the staircase, feeling like a teenage girl finally asking her crush out.

Nearing towards the entrance, I looked around the counter, where a petite young girl was busy on her phone. Slightly trying to gain my confidence back, I walked up and smiled to gain her attention. She looked at me uninterestedly.

"Yes, how may I help you?".

"Um, I am here for the subscription".

She nodded at that, before flipping through a list of subscription pack over her computer.

"These over here are 3 months pack, each one of them has different liabilities".

"I don't understand anything here".

"Well, we allow our new customers to have a free pass for one day, it's basically for the newcomers to know what exactly happens behind that door".

"And this can help you determine which offer you should go for".

"I am okay with this". Smiling at me, she handed me a card.

"Oh, and one more thing, you might need to switch your phone off while entering inside".

I switched my phone off as the bouncers allowed me to enter inside. The walls were crimson red and the light was very dim. I was amazed by all red chairs scattered around which indeed was highlighted with a spotlight. There was a big stage situated in the middle. What is the need for the stage? Near the stage was a small bar. Thinking to let myself loose, maybe booze can help my nerves to calm down.

Ordering my martini, I heard the host announcing something.

"All beautiful ladies here, as I promised yesterday, I have a little surprise which you all will surely love. So, ladies make sure you hold your panties tight because tonight Roller's players can make your panties drop".

What is happening? Did I just sign myself up at a strip show? Is this what the bartender meant when he talked about relieving stress?

Part of me wanted to get out of here, go home, and never come back. But my curiosity was kicking in. I have never been to a strip club before. It made me nervous. Glancing around, I felt out of place having these women all dressed standing next to me.

I decided to settle myself between those feisty Ladies. Soon the stage lights went off making everyone gasp. Not even a minute, the song started playing and there it was, the uproar of all women, screaming their lungs out. All eyes were stuck on the stage, right then a tall well-built man wearing a full bucket hat appeared. Sipping on your drink, your eyes trail down to see his white shirt, to see the vest that appears to be too tight for his broad chest, his shirt that has 4 buttons leaving your imagination to roll over. That's when he looks up towards the audience which makes you notice his eyes. Green eyes. Those eyes you kept thinking the other night. Now you were quite aware of your situation.

Soon the music changes to a more sexy tune, the man walks to the middle of the stage and begins to dance gently. These women are already going wild. Cheering, whistling, chanting for him. I am amused. The dance soon becomes more seducing. He glides back to the center, throwing the hat, making a single spin so smoothly. Not even missing a beat, facing forward while undoing the rest of the buttons of his shirt. Lowering himself to the floor and propping himself with his strong hands, he started thrusting upward. Moving back to his previous position, swaying his hips while removing his shirt completely, making the crowd go wild for him. I gawked at his movements. His movements are so tempting, hot, and dangerous yet comforting at the same time. He continues grinding his hips on the floor making everyone envy the floor even more. The messy brunette hair that falls over his green eyes, swaying his hip side to side, he reaches forward and pulls his zippers down which make his pants hanging loose around his hips, falling halfway down his ass, showing his muscular butt. The sound of cheers around me got louder. I can clearly see the bulge forming under his briefs with his body glistening with sweat. He is handsome, I muse silently. With that, the song came to an end, and just like that he finishes his performance. Making everyone desire for more.

I knew what I need now? I want him. I want him to cuddle me to sleep.

Who knew this decision was gonna change my life?