🍂INTRODUCTION🍂

Hey Beautiful People!

This is my second story and I promise you that it won't disappoint. This is a little different from my first book, 'ALWAYS WITH ME ' which is still being edited at the moment...

But just to keep this introduction short and sweet, this story is kind of a fan fiction. But at the same time not really, so please bear with me when you hear a few celebrities being mentioned here and there. Also, I am not British, so sorry if there are any mistakes regarding the British slang/language.

This story will be more organized and along the way you will learn a few life lessens which I hope will encourage you in some way or the other.

Here are a few quotes that I thought suits the story (created by yours truly):

Quote #1 - "People always have something to say whether it's a positive or a snide remark so just try to move past the negatively and live your life."

Quote #2 - "Always try to find something to smile about, even in the deepest darkest period of your life because life is so beautiful and there are so many amazing things waiting for you to discover."

Quote #3 - "You are special in each and every way so don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Quote #4 - "The insecurities you feel can be the uniqueness that makes you so very special and adored by the people around you."

__
____
_______

If you read this far into the introduction, you are a wonderful person and I'm grateful that you clicked on my story and I do hope you'll enjoy. Also, there might be a few editing and grammar issues along the way so just giving you a heads-up in case you cringe at some parts of the story. Anyways...

Enjoy!!!

Your amateur Author,
Brit 💞