THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

"Jeon Jungkook, the person they called 'the man who can't be moved' was waiting for this boy to finally see him at the corner of, street avenue."

Jungkook has his painting materials with him, paint brush in hands as he tried paint the person from his dream.

In the world full of destiny, your destined one will appear on your dream, the usual, wearing red strings in their fingers as they connected to your heart.

Your destined one, more like your soulmate will see you on their dreams as well, but the problem is that they can't see your face, it's either you or them who can see eachother's faces on your both dreams.

They have the same dreams as well. You always see their face, but 99% of them aren't true.

Like that man doesn't even exist in the real world they have. That 1% was for Jungkook, meeting his so called destiny, and meeting them in person was really rare.

His dream was always on the, utsukushi street avenue, corner far from where he lives but that doesn't even matter for him. He wanted to see if this destiny thingy is true.

And he didn't even dated someone for this, he wanted to see where this could lead him.

It wasn't his first day. Though he is almost two months in the utsukushi, but still this man didnt even budge.

There were times that he almost give up, but he can see his soulmate that waits for him too.

So he tried painting his face, if ever everyone will know him. Just so he could know.

Some police officers have made him stop what he was doing, some even protested for him to continue what he was doing.

And he wasn't even aware of himself all over the news. Shouting for a man with cute boxy smiles to come and get Jungkook.

-

"You should stop what you are doing, Jungkook." The man look at his mother who is smiling sadly at him.

Jungkook's man believes on those, but she never did meet her so called soulmate, turns out he was long dead. He was shot at the forehead in 1996, drugs.

"What if I met him, mom what if he was just there?" Jungkook says as he look at the handsome man in his canvas, smiling so beautifully.

In his dreams, this man is actually really beautiful, so always happy, always so giddy and Jungkook loves him, he even likes him in his dreams.

"Yeah, and what if your fantasies will come out same as I have years ago?" She asked sipping into her coffee.

"He wouldn't get shot just like your soulmate mom, he was aged same as me." He protested even more, his mom supports him. His friends does as well, but everytime he goes home without nothing but empty canvas and painting materials in hands, makes them gives up.

"He is really beautiful." He whispered.

_

On the other hand, Park Jimin ran his bike into the huge farm of the Kim's.

They were living in Daegu and he just got back from Seoul which he forsoothly has a very shocking news for Taehyung. His bestfriend.

They were friends for almost half of their lives, Jimin just have to drive back to Seoul since his grandma was living in there so they have to visit her sometimes.

Kim Taehyung, was a cute little bean. He was a happy go lucky bestfriend of him. They lived here at Daegu for all of his life, never been out of Daegu, and Seoul isn't his things as what Jimin things.

But nonetheless he always gives him presents like cookies and all, but today's present is more special.

"Tae!!" The man knocked on the wooden door of the Kim's, immediately Taehyung's mother opened up the door with a smile.

"Goodmorning, Jimin, the kid is in his room." Jimin then nod his head and so he runs into Taehyung's room, with waving at Mr.Kim, as always.

"Tae!!" Taehyung smiled at him as he hugged Jimin with a happy smile as usual.

"You're back! How's miss grannie?" Jimin tells him she was okay and all, they greeted eachother and so Jimin almost forget what he was up to.

"Can you tell me what exactly that boy you like?" He asked and Taehyung frowned before looking at him.

"That one from my dreams?" The older just nod and Taehyung excitedly beams.

He have been seeing this bulky man in his dream since lately. But he can't see his face, he thinks it's his soulmate. His mother knows so is his father but he didn't tell them how bulky the man was but he saw him painting something in his canvas, that was on his dream.

After telling Jimin, the man then dragged him outside his house, waving goodbye to Taehyung's parents.

"I think I saw your soulmate!"
_

"What?!" Miss Kim asked and Taehyung fidgets in his hands, it was night after Jimin told him everything and now he was eager to finally meet this guy, if he was really that man with a blue strings in his hands.

He has a mole in his neck so Taehyung knows who he is, if ever his mother will gave him the permission, his father says yes.

"I'll be back after some weeks!" He promises them and after some convincing words from the young man she finally says yes.

_

Jungkook was finally in his same spot and now he started to paint in his canvas. If ever the luck is on him today, he just wished that this man will appear.

It will be his last day today, and he will finally stops.

He hummed a song as people look at him with a smile wishing him with good luck as he tried to take his postures.

A moments after finally ending the painting, he sighs and look around, withe everyone's eyes on him he feels really pathetic from doing this.

"Guess we just have to finally take the truth." He says to himself as he finally ended his all painting materials to his bag, waving it to his shoulder as he gets the big canvas in his hands.

"Hey wait!!" Jungkook immediately looked around as a small guy walked up to him, panting.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" He just nod and the man immediately dragged him to somewhere, it's kidnapping right?

"Im Park Jimin, and I think you are searching for my bestfriend." He says, Jungkook's heart accelerate in a minute as he look at the man behind them.

"His name is Kim Taehyung." What a beautiful name it is, and finally the man look at them, smiling as he walked into Jungkook's front.

"Hi?" He was still smiling and Jungkook push the things away from his body as he immediately hug the man.

"I finally found you." Taehyung shyly smiled and hugged him back.

"It's really you." This guy is really handsome, that's what Taehyung's opinions. He was handsome and he got the talent.

"It's me.." he mumbled while looking at the painting before Jungkook nod, I saw you smiling at my dreams, those cute boxy smiles of yours is really addictive.

"Taehyung?" He looked at Jungkook.

"Yeah?"

"You are my soulmate."

And so on the news was focused on Jungkook once more saying.

"Jeon Jungkook, the man who can finally moved."