THINKING OUT LOUD

❦︎
𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏
𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇
𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏.
❦︎

Taehyung was once again, walking at the familiar hallway of the hospital. He had his flowers on his left hand and a box of fruits.

He is a doctor, and unfortunately his bestfriend is in coma for now half a year long. It was because of a car crashed, the impact was really strong and his body can't solved it, but his brain is still functioning so he needs time.

It's November and he is visiting again, he's always in his hospital but visiting a patient is different from curing them.

Taehyung is inlove with his bestfriend. Jeon Jeongguk who happened to be in that certain hospital bed.

He is still inlove with him ever since they are sixteen, not because of Jeongguk being a rich ass man, but because Jeongguk makes him really happy.

They have been bestfriends eversince, they know eachother like the back of their hands, but Jeongguk isn't waking up still, he is in coma, it's hard for Taehyung, especially to Jeongguk's parents.

He always cry knowing anytime Jeongguk would give up.

He greets every patients and nurses or even visitors who passed by with him, but he sighs after greeting them one by one. And now, he is infront of the wooden white door, a private one.

He sighs one more time and smiled as he open the door of Jeongguk's room. "Hey, Mrs.Jeon." the woman immediately plastered a sad smile mirroring Taehyung's smile.

"For him..if ever." He says smiling as he offers the fruits, he always gave them fruits and foods if ever Jeongguk would wake up and ofcourse for Jeongguk's mom.

"Thank you, by the way, are you staying long?" Mrs.Jeon asked and he nod. "Well, I have an errands to run to and he don't have his father with him today, can you uh?" Taehyung smiles already knowing.

And besides, he would gladly take care of Jeongguk. "Sure." He says not even sparing the woman a glance before she kissed his cheeks and bid goodbye.

He sighs after he heard the door closing. "Hi, Ggukie." He sat down beside Jeongguk and look at his face down to his body and into his feet.

Laying really flat, machines ticking as he feels really sad. "I miss you.." he says looking down before taking Jeongguk's hands, fondling it with his slender one.

"How long do we have to wait tho? You have to wake up sooner or else I'll leave you and I'll never talk to you." He says rolling his eyes jokingly.

Ofcourse he would never do anything like that. He can't do that to Jeongguk. He is the love of his life.

"You know what? I can't imagine myself if I ever lose you." He confessed whilst smiling sadly.

"Please wake up sooner, I can't wait to talk to you." Jeongguk's eyes were close and it suffocates him, his eyes gets teary.

"Jeongguk??" He called out but the man didn't even budge, so he blink and look more closer to Jeongguk's face, his own was more like an inches close to Jeongguk.

He can still feel Jeongguk's air from his nose, he smells hospital but Taehyung is used to it, Jeongguk is so handsome, his tears suddenly falls down his cheeks and into his neck.

"I know I have to wait for you until you wake up and I know you will, because you can't leave me. But it's really hard." He started to fondle Jeongguk's cheeks, it was pale, and cold.

As if Jeongguk was dead and he can't feel him anymore but he knows he was there. Ofcourse he is.

"I love you.." and it's final, he just said it.
He can't take it now that he knows Jeongguk might or may not hear him, he is clearly aware of the fact that Jeongguk is alive, but he is deep asleep.

So it's a yes or no.

But fuck it's now or never.

"I love you since we were sixteen, and I always do.
I hope you would ever hear me say this, but I can't just confess to you knowing that you can still like someone better." He says, after a long silence. Jeongguk's face was the same, blank and cold.

"I want you to wake up and stay with me for god knows how long, it's just a car accident and I know you are more stronger than that, please stay with me, ggukie.." his tears were flowing uninterrupted, he silently sob trying to not make anymore sounds.

"Please it's November and I think that's long enough for us to wait anymore. Please wake up!" He says hugged Jeongguk's body, his weight wasn't that heavy because he knows he is light, Jeongguk told him once when they do piggy back ride.

"I love you Jeongguk.." he says, eyes were closed as he sobs on Jeongguk's blank body.

"I love you too b-but I need water.." he immediately unattached their bodies as he look at Jeongguk bushy.

"Water please?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung immediately blink before giving him water, fuck he is awake? He blushed.

"Good morning." Taehyung's eyes were wide and broad as he look at Jeongguk who immediately sprang his arms wide.

"Come here, I want a hug babe." To say Taehyung was shock was really understandable, he is awake, finally!!

"Wait wait wait." Taehyung says before slowly walking at Jeongguk before pinching his arms and he immediately hissed, he isn't DREAMING?!!

"You are awake?!!" His mouth instantly owed and he checked Jeongguk's vitals and all that is needed to, Jeongguk was just looking at him clearly amused.

But he is also happy, on waking up, and on the fact that he is already awake when Taehyung was left alone. "I have to call your mother." Taehyung days panting before rattling his phone fishing it away from his coat.

"No no no, please don't." Taehyung look at Jeongguk and the man says please once more so he didn't.

"Why?" Jeongguk smiled.

"I wanna talk to you." And Taehyung quickly turns red.

"Why do you want to-"

"You know why, Tae." He bit his lips and Jeongguk patted the space beside him.

"Come?" Taehyung obligated, slowly taking off his coat and layed down besides Jeongguk. He is happy, very happy. Jeongguk is awake.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and the man just shake his head.

"I miss you too you know." So what the fuck is happening? Did he heard him say it all? "Why are your even crying earlier? Im just in comatose but im not dead."

Taehyung sighs. "So you love me?" He beams, blushing hardly this time, Jeongguk smiled at his reaction before kissing his head.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too, and stop thinking out loud, I might even hear you if ever im already dead." Taehyung smiled but he did punch Jeongguk in his chest lightly.