OR NAH

Taehyung's saliva were dripping into his chin as he was facing the couch leather fabric, his ass were sticking into the air as he was laying above Jungkook's sitting position.

A tear were on the side of his eyes as he keeps on squirming whilst Jungkook landed a hard slap into his now red patched ass.

"This is what you get when you are being naughty." Jungkook says as he hardly slap it again, Taehyung moaned out loud, the television were onto the highest volume as they continue what they were doing.

Taehyung's shirt were up under his armpit, Jungkook was fully dressed, as he punishes his baby. He is in shame on doing this but fuck Taehyung just have to disobey him.

"Grinding into daddy earlier in public place is a very bad act baby boy." He says again and landed three straight slap, Taehyung cried into pain and pleasure.

He loves it, he loves how Jungkook man handles him.

His hands were wrapped around Taehyung's waist, taking him place as he look at his red butt, Taehyung whine as Jungkook massage it.

Jungkook kissed it, and Taehyung wiggles it abit before Jungkook slapped it again, his hands were into red but he isn't stopping.

"T-That one didn't even hurt..." He heard Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he pants, he raised his brows pushing Taehyung away as he stands up.

Taehyung immediately whims looking at Jungkook with wide eyes as the man unbuckling his belt, Taehyung immediately muttered some apologies as Jungkook smirk.

"Not so cocky now huh?" He placed Taehyung in the floor as his ass were still sticking up, ordering him to not close his legs or he will get another punishment.

Taehyung was hugging the couch as he rubbed his face into it, Jungkook slap the belt into his ass as Taehyung shouted a very loud and lewd moaned, his eyes were rolling at the back of his head, Jungkook chuckles darkly kneeling down beside him as he massage his ass again.

Taehyung look at Jungkook, his tears were falling, Jungkook smiles. "I've been barely starting." And Taehyung bite his lips.

Jungkook does it several times but with his belt this time, god Taehyung don't know how to survive anymore.

"P-Pleas-ah!"

He jolted his body up as he feels the painful hard belt against his ass once again, Jungkook licked his lips as he sees it so red. "Please what honey?"

"S-Stop-ah!" Its as if, Taehyung moan, Jungkook spanks.

After a several times of spanking his baby, Taehyung immediately cuddle into him for his dear life saying his sorry and Jungkook smirked.

"I still don't want to give you your reward. Bad baby don't get rewarded." Taehyung whined as he hug Jungkook, the man wrapped his bulky arms around Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned as he painfully grind into Jungkook's covered strap, he whined.

"What are you doing again?" Taehyung look at him.

"I want you.." and Jungkook knows he will probably make him sore tonight again.