NERD

Taehyung run at the quiet hallway of his block, he was late for school because of his alarm clock once again.

Well that's an excuse, the truth is, he was late because he was still stalking his crush, Jeon Jungkook, last night.

Jungkook was the most handsome man that ever exist in his little world, he was the first person that could always make Taehyung's heart goes boom boom!

He always stalk him, and everyone exactly knows that, even Jungkook knows it because every night he got the notifications saying, 'Kim Taehyung just liked your recent post.'

Even when the post was for Taehyung, and it's exactly a cursed words for him, he was still happy since Jungkook posted his opinion on his account. But it makes him sad as well since the man was really not so good with attitudes.

Jeon Jungkook was a retired baseball player, their Captain for exact, he wasn't that cold but he has the attitude, he wasn't that kind of a playboy and he don't care about everyone drooling for him, which includes Tae, Taehyung knows him like the back of his hand. He stalks for nothing.

He knows from his favourite colours to everything that he likes. But the only problem is that... Jungkook doesn't even like him, not even a single piece of scratch papers. No.

Because he's the so called nerd from the campus.

Thats the disadvantage.

"Kim Taehyung." Taehyung pants, his hands were into both of his knees as he disturb the class, it was his classroom, and for his bad luck since it's been with him, like the always, It's Mr.Lee.

The most hated professor on block C.
His hair was messy because of the air, his glasses were falling into his nose as he tried to act normal. But he was still panting, god.

"Im s-sorry im late?" He pants and the class stared at him, trying not to laugh once again, he don't give a damn, they aren't his business now that Mr.Lee was literally infront of him, crossed arms.

"Yes, you're late again, and what's with your hair?" The class started to laugh and Taehyung then feel uncomfortable from their stares, he looked down.

"S-Sorry.."

Mr.Lee told him to go in, and that was his final warning  before he will be sent into detention. He didn't look at them, especially not at the back seat, since guess what? Jeon Jungkook is in his class!

And he looked like shit.

"Hey nerdy Tae!" He flinched at the sudden voice from his back together with a pen hitting his head as he looked down.

"Did you stalked Jungkook again last night?" He bite his lips, mentally praying for them to stop. Mr.Lee was still writing at the white board and he didn't notice them, since he was on the middle side of the class, more like far away from the class, or MORE like at the side of Jungkook? Maybe.

"Yeah, maybe he was even masturbating Jungkook's picture.", He glared at his desk, his tear started to build up. Ofcourse he didn't do that, he was just reading Jungkook's posts, and sending hearts isn't a problem right?

Masturbating is not his thing.

"Maybe he even do it with his nerd friends, that's too disgusting, I wouldn't do that." That one girl from the class said, he bite his tongue this time, trying to stop his eyes from stinging, wishing for Mr.Lee to hear them.