FALL FOR YOU

Jungkook and his bestfriends are YouTubers.
They do anything for their subs, and they can do anything for the money too. All for the money, he met his friends online, but he didn't expect them to live not so far away from him so he contact them to be his guests and they all agree, immediately clicked in and became bestfriends.

They were Park Jimin, who is unexpectedly in a relationship with Min Yoongi, his other bestfriend. They have the opposite direction of attitudes, Yoongi is just a bit cold and Jimin is really bubbly.

Jung Hoseok, the only straight one, and usually is the heartbreaker. Seokjin and Namjoon, is the lovey doveys, they are engaged and both were Kim's.

And the most famous among all of them, Kim Taehyung, he was his long time bestfriend, well mostly likely because they aren't friends in online but in real life, He was beautiful and a tiktoker, he posted song covers, and dances, and Jungkook likes him. Very much. They are friends and everyone knows they are inlove with eachother.

Today is their so called lazy day, only focus on their social medias more than talking about things, not until Hoseok loudly groan.

"We haven't been infront of the camera for awhile why don't we do TikTok?" He asked them and they all look at eachother before Taehyung beams up, smiling.

"Why don't we......!" He started to think and so because it's TikTok we are talking about, he started to think something more enjoyable.

"Ah! Dance?" Hoseok and Jimin immediately nod since they are major in dancing and are really good at it but everyone groan especially Jungkook and Namjoon.

"So kill joys!" Jimin and Taehyung says in unison before giggling and Yoongi then smiled at Jimin who immediately blushed.

Jungkook just look at Taehyung who immediately looked at him for some reactions but ugh, he just have to fakely cringe which Taehyung pouted at.

Soon after they decide, Yoongi came into the living room with their camera and recording materials, immediately coping things up and they all smiled at it.

"Hello everyone we are..." Namjoon started and they immediately exclaimed. "BTS!" It was stand as bangtan sonyeondan, since it looks really cool for them, they even think of it many times together.

"So what are we going to do?" Taehyung asked them but they all shrugged which he laugh into.

"Uh why don't we do that thing where you have to call your crush if your phone instantly turned on?" Hoseok asked them and so Taehyung immediately gasped and looked down.

"I have seen them on TikTok and i think it's kind of trending today." Taehyung nod his head, he knows, ofcourse he knows.

"It's unfair, they are all in a relationship!" He exclaimed making Jungkook chuckle, clearly seeing Taehyung's excuses.

"It's crush and being in a relationship is different." Jimin says and Seokjin then nod as well, before everyone is in, Taehyung pouted and just sighed.

Clearly nervous of the fact that what if his phone suddenly turns on, should he just call Bogum? Of Minhyuk? But Jungkook will know that he is lying since he knows they are the least people he would call at this hours.