COOL DOWN

Jimin dragged his friend Taehyung forward to the whole crowded open club. They were on above the sand, a fairy lights were around above them too, but a loud music were banging into their ears like a whole bunch of pebbles into someone's door.

Taehyung smiles when Jimin stumbled but he didn't let himself fall, he just laugh. Both were drunk and lost.

It's their own summer bestfriend night, their families were already at the hotel, probably searching for them, but guh, mo one can ever stop these two.

"Wohooo!!" Jimin cheered whilst swaying his hips, people were grinding into everyone as their booties were into someone's hands, someone's crotch, someone's booties too.

They don't care, because all of them were drunk, all other were lost, in a beach, in their summer night.

"Taehyung dance!!" Taehyung giggles and started to sway his body against the music too, he smiles when suddenly a grip was fondles into his hips, his tiny fucking waist, he gasped and turn around.

"Hey there beautiful." He smiles shyly and the man was grewing smirked as they clearly were lost too, in eachothers presence.

"S-Should I call you handsome too, because I swear you looked like daddy." Taehyung sexily says his raspy deep voice surprise the stranger. The man chuckles anyways and look at Taehyung's friend.

"You can call me that after we get out of here, maybe?" Taehyung giggles and he looked at Jimin before he was already dragged away from the crowd, they were trying to get away from them.

Taehyung giggles when they both stumped as someone bump into them, but he just chuckles into that, so the man immediately get them out, not even minding the man.
"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, his drunk self were showing, literally. But the man was still cooing on how cute he was.

"Into my hotel. Or we can go everywhere you like." Taehyung cackle but stop as he look at him confused.

"Y-You have a hotel on your own or was I really this drunk to hear something else?" The man laughed and whispered to him, leaning in.

"I have everything you need, baby boy." And Taehyung leaned closer.

"Can I have you then?" He asked and the man immediately took the chance to drag him by his waist and into the path to his hotel.

Yes, he isn't lying at all. He couldn't say he was rich as fuck because that would be so arrogant, but okay okay. He is fucking rich than your daddy's out there.

He can even give you your own black card.

"You can have me forever if you want to." The man said, more like whispered into Taehyung's ear making him almost moaned into the deep voice.

And in a split of second he was already inside the  appreciate the paintings in the wall when the man dragged him inside his bedroom again.

The guy with bulky arms with an unknown name still, then pushed him lightly into his soft mattress, so soft. Taehyung sighs as he was faced with the most handsome and manly face he had ever seen. He brushed his palms into the man's cheeks.

"y-you're so handsome.." he blushed when the man smirked, then he tilted his head to the side as the man smells him, he just wish he don't reek bad.

That's would be a discouraged.

"you're beautiful yourself and that's even." They both laugh and the man immediately attacked his neck, he moaned feeling the teeth buried into his flesh, oh god he feels like he was being eaten by a vampire.

"mghmm." He rolled his eyes sexily and met the most sexiest eyes ever.

"t-take care of me..I-Im..." He shyly trying to used a great words and the man immediately looked at him, his eyes were wide a little.