GRENADE

Taehyung run into the hallways of the school, his hair were disheveled, his eyeglasses were abit blurry as his sweats covered them, he has Jungkook's bubba tea into his hands, he has to take a cab and go everywhere to find this tea so Jungkook will love him too.

Just what if. He could do anything for him though.

"H-Here.." everyone look at him as he walked his way into the cafeteria, Jungkook groups were trying not to laugh at him as he smile weirdly.

Jungkook was crossing his arms as he raised his brows, but nonetheless, he took it, it made Taehyung smiled but he immediately jumps when Jungkook poured the bubba's on his head.

That's how he ended up crying on the school's restroom, with everyone laughing at him, whispering words to him.

He don't know what to do besides he don't have an extra clothes.

And he's so hurt. Jungkook just have to do that, he can just ignore him, or even, he just say he don't want it.

But why does he have to do that.

"Hey?" He immediately look up and saw Jimin. Jungkook's bestfriend. He stands up immediately and smiles.

"I have extra clothes, here." He slowly took it from him, still he should be taking care, Jimin is Jungkook's friend and a very close one to be honest.

And everything might change in any minute so he had to be wise around him. Just now, he had to move on from Jungkook and just have to realized that Jungkook is an asshole.

"He is an asshole isn't he?" Taehyung look at him but he didn't reply as he started to wipe his clothes again, he had to change or he will catch a cold.

"Do you like him?" Taehyung halted in his moves and smiles sadly, and Jimin don't have to know, he can already see it.

"Guess I don't have to know.." he says chuckling before going out of the room, Taehyung was left again.
_

"Hey Taehyung." He looked up from his book as he immediately met his a smiling Jimin, he sat up next to him at the field.

Taehyung's eyeglasses were a bit down so he had to push his up again. "Yes?" Taehyung smiles.

"I just have to know if you want to go on my party tonight? Everyone will be there.." Taehyung's smile faltered, he never did go on some parties tho.

He don't have friends too so he can't. "I have to study.." Jimin just smile tightly as he nod.

"If you just change your mind?" He said before leaving him with his location and a invitation card.

_

Taehyung look at his empty ceiling, he was so bored and all he can see on his insta were everyone's post about Jimin's party.

He wanted to go tho he don't really know what to do, and he don't know what to wear.

fuck it.
_

He look around the smells of alcohol, cigarettes and all makes him in dazed but he just tried to act normal as everyone were wasted so he don't have to worry about everyone laughing at him.

"Taehyung?" He look around and met Jimin, he then hugged him.

"I didn't know you will come?" His mouth smells alcohol but nonetheless Taehyung didn't mind at all. Jimin then lead him into the table.

Where unexpectedly, Jungkook was there too, but it should be expected since they were friends.

"Everyone!" He looked down when Jimin shouted.

"This is Taehyung, and Taehyung-ah!!" He smiles at Jimin before Jimin introduce him.

"This is everyone!" And the party has began, he didn't mind Jungkook's stares at all, he was too focus on everyone's drunk states.
_

He was now walking his way to Jimin's bathroom, well he wasn't drunk, because he can't drink. He just drank some of his juices and all, looking at everyone who dances with unknown people too.

Taehyung tried not to gag at some people, making out in his way, he just have to think that it's normal. He sighs and immediately opened the bathroom door.

He was about to open his cubicle choice when a hand grab his own and immediately took off his glasses, he can't see.

It's blurry.

"W-Who are you?!" He asked and that man just covered his mouth, he let out a small whimpered, trying not to cry.

"Shh..it's me." Who?!! He can't see him, he can't talk he feels like he is empty.

"Please don't scream, I have to talk to you.." Taehyung innocently nod and the man sighs before he uncovered his mouth, Taehyung gasped for air.

"P-Please give me my glasses, i-i can't see you.." and he gave it back, Taehyung was thankful. After then he immediately wear it, meeting Jungkook's brown orbs.

"Y-You.." Jungkook sighs and walk his way to Jimin's sink, he hop onto it and he pat his side.

"Come?"

Taehyung blink as he looked down, it's wrong to be rude to someone, so he immediately complied, sitting beside Jungkook as he looked down at his lap.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked and the man immediately smiled.

"Im sorry." That's what Jungkook says that made his heart accelerate a beat. "Im sorry for doing those things to you, I shouldn't have done that at the first place.." Taehyung just smiled as he nod his head.

"It's okay, and im okay about that.." Taehyung is just too kind for Jungkook.

"Even when you always hurt me, its okay, Jungkook. Because im just nothing, I want to do anything to pleased you, even catching a grenade for you, will I do." He confessed, and Jungkook's heart, for the first time ever immediately aches for the boy with love.

"I like you for a very long time that's why in so blind on doing it all, though I know I have to move on from-"

"No." He look at Jungkook, confused. "Please don't move on from me."

Taehyung visibly gulped and it didn't go unnoticed.
"I don't want to hurt you anymore, please give me a chance to prove myself too."

"Hurt me, make me suffer, make me catch or even eat a grenade for you, I will do that, but please I want to have your chance this time." Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, full of innocence and love.

"Please Taehyung..."

"You don't have to catch a grenade for me, I already does it for you.." Taehyung said and both immediately laughed before he blushed.

"I'll give you my chance.."