MARRY YOU

"K-Kwookie??" A twenty three years old Kim Taehyung walked down the dark hallways of their house as he was with his favorite plushie named bunbun, his pacifier in mouth and his saliva was dripping beside his pretty red lips as he was in his little space, He was wearing a silk see through t-shirt pairing it with his pj's.

He was searching for Jungkook, his boyfriend for four years, well the lights suddenly switched off and the electricity isn't going back, he can't see Jungkook anywhere and he is scared of dark.

He isn't going to cry, he is a big boy, and Jungkook wouldn't like him crying so he wants to be strong.
"K-Kwookie!!" He ran to the figure as it was in the living room, and so after he step into the room, the lights lit up and he looked around.

Roses were everywhere, a table was in between their living room as everything feels so romantic, his eyes were wide open as the candles was lit up by a calm and collected Jungkook, he was smiling to his baby.
"K-Kwookieee!!" He exclaimed once Jungkook pulled him into a hug.

"Hey baby, are you scared?" Taehyung pouted and nodded his head before Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Im here now." Jungkook notice the pacifier so Taehyung is in his little space, Taehyung always have his bunbun with him since it's his comfort zone when Jungkook is away for work.

Jungkook is a business man, he was the next CEO of his company which was from his father but because his father died just two years ago, he lead the whole company together with intelligence and he not with lazy.

Taehyung was his supposedly secretary but he fell in love with him, two months after Jungkook confessed and Taehyung was in his normal self, he didn't relieved his secret that time.

It accidentally slipped right when they about to do the nasty in Jungkook's penthouse before more like four years ago? Yeah.

"I thwought you aren't hwere kwookie..." He usually says kookie since Jungkook told him to, Taehyung called him dada the first time and he called him daddy for a whole week and it's not that it embarrassed Jungkook but it's just too revealing.

He always call him kook when is in his normal Taehyung so why not Kookie, turns out he pronounced it as kwookie since it's Tae we are talking about.

"What are these?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook smiled before pulling him into the table.

"Let's have a date, I have to tell you something." Taehyung pouted and he sit infront of Jungkook before the man smiled again, Taehyung fidgets into his plushie before he pulled his pacifier out.

"What is wwong with you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook immediately frowned.

"There's nothing wrong darling, let's eat, you want me to feed you?" Taehyung just shake his head before Jungkook suddenly smiled once more.

"What do you want to twell me?" He asked his mouth were full of food as he munched it while asking.

"Do you want me to tell you already princess?" The little one then excitedly nod his head before the man smiled and stood up from his seat, Taehyung frowned as he suck into his paci after drinking water.

Jungkook played an audio, it was Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven's. Taehyung smiled as he suck into his paci more as he gasp when Jungkook take his hand, immediately pulling him with him into the space beside their table.

"You look cute baby." Taehyung shyly smiled, though he was just in his pj's and shirt, and he think he look like shit, but Jungkook doesn't care.

He likes him and his outfits isn't what Jungkook wanted, he likes him just wearing casual, bathrobes, silky smooth dress, lingeries and even without clothes.
He loves him even more.

They dance, softly swaying their waist together, bunbun was completely forgotten on the seat where he sat at before, and his pacifier was gone when he gasp laying it flatly on the floor.

"Kwookie, you know what, I drweam about you last night, you were lweaving." He says looking down which Jungkook thinks he look even more cuter.

"I won't ever leave my baby, I won't ever leave you." He tuck Taehyung's hair behind his ear as the man blushed before he hug Jungkook, face were sticking flatly on Jungkook's broad chest.

Soon enough Taehyung sits once again as Jungkook says so.

"Baby?" Taehyung look at Jungkook with a smile, his eyes were so innocent as his little space take over but fuck if Taehyung is here tonight, he would be bend over this table since Jungkook could never resist his normal self.

"Did you remember our first meet?" Taehyung think first doing a thinking pose as he immediately beams and nod. His bunbun was now on his chest as he hug it tightly.

Jungkook walk up to him. "You were so cute before and now you look even more cuter, and you know I love you right?" He never memorize a speech for tonight, he never.

"Ofcourse you love mwe and I love you twoo." He says and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Then can I talk to Taehyung for now?" The little one pouted and pointed at his lips first. "Kith?" Jungkook immediately leaned in and while kissing for awhile he suddenly feel Taehyung's hands wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss.

It's Taehyung. Well, his little doesn't wrap his arms around his neck when they kiss, it's on the torso and he let Jungkook deepens the kiss before him.

So it's Taehyung.

"Why do you want me?" Taehyung asked while he take off his paci and looked at Jungkook both were smiling as they missed eachother really much.

Tae has been taking control since then about three days from last week, so him and Taehyung doesn't have the time to talk to eachother.
"I miss you baby." Taehyung smiled shyly and a blushed creepingly staining his face.

"I miss you too." Jungkook became serious as he cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'll respect each and every little single one of your decisions." Taehyung gulped at the sudden voice causing for him to get more confused.

"What is it, kook?" He asked and Jungkook sighed.

"I want to marry you." Taehyung's eyes went broad as he look at Jungkook, the man kneeled down and took the ring from his pocket.

"Will you marry me too, Taehyung?" Taehyung gasp as he finally realized what is happening, he covered his mouth with his hands and immediately he nod rapidly fast.

"Yes yes kook!" He exclaimed and Jungkook immediately hug him, Taehyung cried in his shoulders before Jungkook pulled away to take it in.

"I love you, Jungkook..."

"I love you too baby."

It fit so well, Taehyung's tears were falling really fast and he look at it from the back and front of his hands.

"Thank you!" Jungkook kissed him before he could respond and they both got drunk of eachother's taste.

Maybe marrying someone with two different personalities are exciting.

But for Jungkook, Tae and Taehyung are just the same, he loves them both and he still will love them forever.