WRONG

𖧷𖧷𖧷
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
𖧷𖧷𖧷

𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Taehyung knows he cried a thousand of tears, yes he is aware of that. But what can he do when he truly loves that person who always hurt him?

What will you do when you always get hurt but then you always give them a chance when they asked for one?

It's been four times since he gave him the chance he doesn't even deserve, though he can't do anything because that's Jungkook.

He is wrong, but all of it feels so right.

He never did get angry, and maybe that's why Jungkook is always taking advantage of his kindness.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung was just standing there, all worn out, face so tired, eyes were swollen, and fuck he is so fucking tired of this.

Same person, same reason, same thing that happens.

"Im breaking up with you." Because he just think Jungkook don't really deserve his chance, and how stupid he is for realizing it too late.

"What?"

"You heard me." Jungkook laughed.

"You can't break up with me." But Jungkook's body runs cold when Taehyung fakely smiles, not the usual one but a fake one.

"I can, and I will." Jungkook's eyebrows twitched, Taehyung then took out his bag as he started to pack his things.

"What's wrong with you? We just kissed there's nothing wrong to that, we are friends after-" he didn't get to finished his words when a slap from Taehyung rang around his right cheeks.

"How shameless you are for saying that..." Taehyung says unbelievably. He was looking at Jungkook but the man was just looking down, it's the first time Taehyung ever says thing ever since.

"And why are you asking what's wrong with me when clearly its you! You fucked up everything! I gave you all my chance and all you did was waste them!" He screamed into his face.

"I did gave everything for you. I did everything to pleased you!" He cried, and he was surprised to even know that he can still releasing a tears, a hundred one.

"How dare you say that to my face Jungkook. Friends? Does friends eat eachother's faces?!" Jungkook feels embarrassed of himself, because he really didn't know what Taehyung feels for him at the first place.

"Are you thinking im crazy? Are you thinking of me this low?!!" He can't even says a thing. Taehyung was right, he was shameless.

"Am I not enough?" He asked started to pack his things again when Jungkook didn't budge on answering.

"Taehyung please, let's talk about-"

"There's nothing to talk about Jungkook." His name tasted too bitter on Taehyung's lips, and Jungkook can taste it too even just by hearing it.

"All I did was to loves you, all I did was to cook you everything you want, I gave everything I have, I gave you all my trust but what you did make me realized something..." He says.

"You don't deserve me, nor anything from me." Jungkook sighs when Taehyung started to walk away from him, it hurt.

He grab him by the hands when he was about to closed the door. "Please, please..forgive me.."

"I forgive you, but I don't think, I can still love you Jungkook, this all you want right?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"No no! I only want you, Taehyung please." Taehyung smiles.

"How stupid of you to think and realized it too late.."

Jungkook looked at him.

"You can be happy now, and you can kiss a friend." Jungkook immediately kissed him, so shamelessly.

Taehyung cried into his lips, it was still pressed and Jungkook take the chance to take him by his nape.

Isn't it wrong?

"Im kissing a friend, please Taehyung, I won't do anything stupid, give me a chance." Jungkook didn't cry harder before, and Taehyung thinks he is very stupid.

Because he just kissed him back again. And maybe giving Jungkook a chance will he take it seriously this time.

"Please don't hurt me anymore..." Jungkook smiles so gratefully as Taehyung immediately hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

"I love you Taehyung.." and he did promise himself and to Taehyung that this will be the last time he will cry.