DANGEROUSLY

[read at your own risk]
[actually an angst but 18+ contents ahead!]

In a split of second, taehyung was once again wrapped around a handcuffed, and his face dip into the mattress his naked body was sore from how the man thrusted deep and hard into him.

"Ahh fuck yeah!!" He didn't cry, he didn't moaned either.He was just staring into space, because he felt too much.

He feels like exploding.

He just thinks about how his family are.
Are they eating well? Like he hadn't.
Are they sad because he was long gone? Like he is.
Are they happy because they can never gonna see his face? Like he isn't.

Did they even try on searching for him? Like he expected.

Did they cry for him? Just like he did for them?

"Slut." Yeah, he feels like one. He feels too dirty.
Jeon makes him dirty.

He doesn't know why? Why him?

"Fucking so good." And he cummed inside of him, he don't even know if he is clean still. He sighs, trying to blink the tears away.

He had enough of this. "Go shower." But he has to comply. He should, before Jeon will kill the hell out of him.

He shakily stood up, walking in bee lines to the bathroom.

Jeon is hella rich, but he is a psychopath. He just saw Taehyung at this one cafe, and he already wants him.

"You should have just killed me." He brushed the dirt away but he knows it was no used. He was well eaten, but he is too weak mentally and physically.

"Done?" He flinched at he sudden hard voice, he forgot to locked the door, so Jeon shamelessly peeked in.

He shakes his head. "N-No." Biting his lips when Jeon smiles, no, it was a smirk.

"Faster." And he was alone again.

_

He don't know what he was doing but he can't sleep. it's already midnight and probably Jeon was asleep. He look at the closed window and in the door.

"Maybe death is really the last option." He smile, a victorious one. Once he was kidnapped, he immediately thinks the option on escaping, and the last one was killing himself.

He won't be escaping literally but atleast he is free from everything anymore. He walked slowly, his feet had bruises from the chained and his wrist had it too.

"Atleast we did try all of the option." Yes he did, he tried on running away, escaping, screaming his lungs out for help, acting like he loves Jeon to make him out, but guess what?

He's just sick.

"No one really cares on you." He says to himself, before shrugging. "Maybe they aren't looking for your shadow even." A tear slipped out, uncomfortably others were too.

He sobbed and look at the window again. "Let's get it, since your life is messed up, no need to continue living with it. You are dirty, because he make you like one." He cried.

"I hate you Jeon Jungkook."

"You psychopath, obsessed motherfucker." He opened the window, leaving chills down his spine, he looked down at the tall building seeing a road, an empty road.

"Woah, even if I die there's no one with me. It's still empty huh?" He chuckled but it turns out bitter, too bitter.

He cried once his feet started to meet the other end of the window. He sobbed loudly but trying to restrain it since he don't wanna be too loud.

"Maybe it's time to have the peace y-you were looking for, for the rest of your life." He wiped his eyes when it started get blurry.

He was now sitting into the window, a hands gripping the railings underneath. He was about to let go when a gripped suddenly shocked him and he was grab inside.

His hope just crashed.

"P-Please save me, i-i wanna leave this place please please!!" He tried to get away from the quotidian grips. He cried even more.

"Please Please I wanna go home, i-i wanna go home.." he pleaded and the man just strated to gripped his arms tighter for him not to move, so he started coughing and turn around hugging the man.

"Please Jungkook, I don't wanna be here..." He was crying wayward, like the baby that he is. His bum hurts too much and his head hurts like hell too.

He looked up too shocked to see Jungkook crying too.

"J-Jungkook.." he was afraid, the man would kill him instantly.

"P-Please.."
"How dare you say that?!" He flinched the fear were almost got him in there but the hurt from Jungkook's voice were making him confused.

"I want you here, Taehyung."

"But I dont want you..."

"You have to, im your mate."

"I DONT HAVE A MATE!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook leaned closer.

"You have to please move on from my brother, Taehyung please, I want you to love me too, not just Jeongguk but me too. Im your mate for God sake!!" Taehyung cried his eyes were sore as well, swollen and red.

Now Jungkook was crying too. "I did everything for you Taehyung, I did everything for you to love-"

"You raped me!!" Jungkook became silent, just his tears keeps on falling, yes he was right, he raped him, and he keep him for himself.

He chained him, he cuffed him, he never let him go outside. "J-Just for you to know Jeon."

"I would never like you, nor love. You NEVER DESERVE EVERYTHING FROM ME!" and he started to walk up to bed, crying his lungs out.

Jungkook just realized it.

He raped him, He hurt him.
He wants to changed.

"I want to changed it." Taehyung looked at him.
"Then try Jungkook, I can't like you when you're trying to be like this."

"Not because im a beta, I can't get pregnant, im afraid too because you didn't used protections. Im afraid I would ever hate you for the rest of my life."
Jungkook looked at him.

"I would change for you." Taehyung cried, but he smiled sadly. Why does he forgets about anything all of a sudden?

"I had moved on from your brother, just wanna clear it, im aware of him with his mate, it's just that, I can't move on from the fact that my mate just did it against me. I wanna make it great." Jungkook look at him.

Its as if he was just into void.

"I know you were blaming yourself by now." It was true.

"But if you're really into changing yourself then im fine, we are fine. Let's move on, and please don't do anything." Taehyung sobbed.

"Im willing to move on and forget it, even if it hurt but I wanna give it a chance." Jungkook cried and runs to Taehyung to hugged him, both were sobbing as Taehyung hide his face from Jungkook's chest.

"Thank you and im sorry Taehyung." He smiled.

"It's fine, im okay, you're okay.." maybe this time...

Jungkook would really change.