THIS I PROMISE YOU

Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends for almost three years now, they know eachother other like the back of their hands, and that's the truth.

They were both living in the same roof as well, more likely on Jungkook's roof, since Taehyung was banned on his own house, his parents isn't just fond of him being gay.

They shared equally, Taehyung will be assigned on groceries and cooking's, Jungkook is on the bills and cleaning the house, but Taehyung helps him though.

They aren't in a relationship either, no love involved since Taehyung is in a relationship for almost one year, with Min Yoongi. The basketball player from the campus, yes that one. Though Taehyung have a crush on him since freshmans, and Yoongi did like him too when he confessed his feelings.

But the only problem is that, Min Yoongi doesn't give a damn of him anymore, not that he was sweet from the first time, they did the thing as well but Yoongi just changed a month ago.

He was very cold and most likely, he was more inconsolable with his words, it hurts from Taehyung's side since he has been doing anything for the older, sti was ignored for almost two months now.

Today, was Saturday and Jungkook isn't around so Taehyung decided to go outside for a walk, since the day was really refreshing, the wind was so cool and everyone was smiling, pulling their pets into the side walk as they pet them.

Taehyung then decided to go in the park, full of kids Jungkook's house was far from the campus but they can always go in time, Jungkook was that kind of a guy who is always sweet, giving hugs.

That one, and Taehyung is really lucky to be Jungkook's bestfriend. If he isn't in a relationship with Yoongi he would gladly date Jungkook, but that's when Jungkook would asked him out? Why not?

"What? You still have a boyfriend though." He screamed internally as he tried to slapped himself in his mind.

He doesn't like Jungkook, he can't like him. If he do then their friendship would be at risk, and he can't lose Jungkook.

After then he decided to go back since it's already late noon and Jungkook would be back soon, decided it would be better if he buy something for the younger he passed by at a coffee shop.

'a cake will do for Jungkook right?' he beams and opened the glass door, ringing the bell from above him as it chimes.

"Hello, how are you today?" He smiled once he heard the man from the counter greeted him, as it waved. He has an orange hair but he looks relly beautiful by it, he was wearing his beige apron for business only, but underneath it was a cute sweater, his name tag says 'Park Jimin'. It's a cute name.

He look great for Taehyung's opinion.

"Im fine, thank you." He then started to choose what's the best for his bestfriend, immediately picking the strawberry chocolate sliced cake, the boy got him that and gave it to him exchanging for his payment.

He was about to walk out when a familiar silver haired man caught his attention, he blinked when he realized it was his boyfriend, making him smile as he walked to him.

"Babe?" The moment he walked up to him makes the man flinched as he frowned at Yoongi's face. Why is he suddenly nervous?

"T-Taehyung what are you doing here?" He says holding Taehyung's hands too tight causing for him to help a bit and immediately took it away from Yoongi.

"What's the matter with you?" The silver haired looked around as he sighs, a nervous face wasn't leaving his own. 'Why are you suddenly acting strange, Yoongi?' Taehyung thought for some second as he gripped at the paper bag in his hands.