FIREWORKS

"Hey Jeon can you please pass me the spoon?" The man coldly look up, and everyone on the table had their attention on Taehyung and Jeongguk.

It's New Year's Eve and everybody from each of their families were having a beautiful, and peaceful night on the Kim's long table.

Taehyung's father were on the last seat, which means he has the full view of everyone's faces while they ate, Taehyung was in the middle of his sister and his you get brother, Jeongguk was on his front.

Him and Jeongguk's family are acquaintances, well mostly just their families, not them.

Jeongguk and Taehyung are.....not in good terms nowadays, but they are ex bestfriend actually, but something just led them to this kind of cold treatments.

Taehyung wasn't going to say he is, because he was humiliated, and Jeongguk is just too stubborn to utter some words.

But guh, they low key flirt with eachother, which is a big manifest to everyone.

"It's literally just infront of you." Taehyung huffed before rolling his eyes, he just spread his body out of his seat and grab the spoon harshly infront of Jeongguk.

"You can just get it and gave them to me." He snapped and Jeongguk just sighs, not wanting to argue more, but his mouth can't just keep on shutting.

"You just had it in your hands, why are you still talking?" Taehyung look at him in disbelief, everyone was looking at them, trying to stop them with their own eyes.

"Are you saying that im lazy?"

"Yes I just did."

"You fuck-"

"Kim Taehyung." Taehyung glared at his father before he sighs, and immediately he showered Jeongguk with his killer gazes. Which the man didn't even budge as he continue to eat his pasta.

"I don't want you both cutting our way of getting the blessings for New Year's but I think those words are enough." It was now Jeongguk's mother who talks, more politely. She is kind by the way.

"Im sorry, mrs.Jeon." she just nod once for encouragement.

"And besides, it's New Year's why don't you both change that treatments towards eachother? New year new change right?" Oh no, probably they were wrong.

Too wrong, because Taehyung never thinks of having Jeongguk as his friend. Or anything else, so he just sighs before continues to eat again.

_

Taehyung smiles as he hugged Mrs.Jeon. Everyone was outside at their front yard, they have their own celebration, which is having their own sparkling fireworks in hands.

A stick that were flowing with cute numbers of colors sparkling as they mirrors on Taehyung's eyes. He just wished that this year is as good as it was opposite from his past ones.

He just wished that it would be as good as he is expecting for it.

He was alone in his backyard, feeling like it. He sighs as he leaned back, his both arms were balancing him from the bermuda grass underneath, he was on the mood to cry.

He wants to cry all of those moments behind, and forget them.

"They are eating desserts, why are you here?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk who is now walking towards him, he sighs. Why does he have to be here?

"Why are you here, Jeon?" Well, Taehyung was fond on calling him Jeon more than his own name, ever since they cut the communications between them. He just think, Jeongguk doesn't like him calling him his name anymore, so yeah.