WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Taehyung walked inside Jungkook and his apartment, a new one.

It already around November. Five months after he knew everything. Why did they run and left everything behind, why Jungkook was doing all of this, why they have to run.

And why he has to choose Jungkook, than to live with himself, on what Yoongi offered him.

[Five months ago]

"What do you mean?" Yoongi look at Taehyung with wide eyes. He then felt Yoongi's hands unwrapped around him he looked down.

"He is....a drug dealer. But you shouldn't judge him because of that, I know he have to tell you about this and I think this will be the right time, so I think you have to ask him yourself." Taehyung gulped down, everyone was still doing whatever they were doing. Too careless.

"Jungkook is probably inside your new apartment now, the police won't make it through this new location." Taehyung nod his head, too hazed about the sudden India about the man.

So that's why Jungkook didn't tell him everything about himself? That's why he usually don't want to talk about things about getting to know each other?

Hour have pass and now Taehyung was finally inside their apartment, feeling all new. Jungkook on the shower when he came in here, Yoongi left him to get some business in hands.

"Taehyung?" He looked around, meeting a wet and packed Jungkook. He was now on his black sweater and a boxers and Taehyung plainly smiled at him.

"im sorry about this things, it was too-"

"You're a drug dealer?" Jungkook halted his moves and look at him, he sighed, he isn't surprise because he knows Yoongi told the boy.

No secrets should be kept in the whole gobs.

"Im sorry for not telling you.." he just say and then plopped himself into their new bed, Taehyung look at his shoulders to just met Jungkook eyes.

"Come here." He bit his lips at Jungkook's big arms, literally welcoming him for a good cuddle.

"Why did you lie to me?" Jungkook tsked and scratch his nape, initiating Taehyung to just come into his embrace, he missed him even though they already had sex for the second time this evening.

Taehyung complied, laying down infront of Jungkook's neck, not really burying his face but just enough to scent Jungkook's smell. "I said im sorry, im a drug dealer yes that's true, I did lie to you, that's accurate too but that's because I don't want to harm you."

Taehyung gulped at the sudden confession, he felt louche so he annihilated his face completely in Jungkook's neck, making himself go crazier as he felt the man's scents in his nose. "I really don't want to hurt you, I know you are hurt enough, I am always here from the first start so i don't want to be the last person to hurt you, but I don't want them to hurt you even more either."

Taehyung look at, he felt so white-headed. Jungkook is making him darling, too special. "Tae, I don't know but I like you..I like you for awhile." he confessed, totally gutsy, but Taehyung hummed, his eyes getting watery as he sniffled, Jungkook smiled before hugging him ever more tighter, but not too tight to squeezed him.

"Are you just going to cry? Aren't you supposed to be forgiving me?" Both them chuckled as Taehyung pleased him whilst turning their bodies around.

Taehyung was now straddling him, his bum were above Jungkook's torso, the man looks at him as if he was the most precious thing in the world.

"BEAUTIFUL." Taehyung smiled and make him undressed himself again, he was naked and Taehyung immediately licked his abs after.

He licked every bump, going upwards to Jungkook's neck, to his jaws, he kissed him, he taste soap but fuck, he feels so fresh. "Jungkook.." the man hummed in the kissed after they pulled up, Taehyung began uncloaking his own dress.

Sex before shower?

Taehyung then started getting drunk from the kiss as they push into eachother, he grinned his clothed member into Jungkook's, both groaned at the sudden frictions. He hummed and Jungkook's hands were into his sinful waist his own were on Jungkook's broad chest.

"hmm-ah..." Taehyung was immediately flipped over, Jungkook was now facing him from above, his arms were tangled together with Jungkook's left hands locking it, holding him until he was breathing frequently. Taehyung looked at him, both were lost again by eachother's faces.

"handsome."

"beautiful."

And in one go, Jungkook instantly took everything away, his jacket were thrown away as immediately as it was dressed before. Jungkook cursed, seeing Taehyung's face, a mess but oh so sexily.

"so fucking sexy for me yeah?" Taehyung whimpered and nod his head, he can't get it why he was too lost, but maybe because it's how Jungkook manhandled him, or maybe the way he talks to him like he was the most special things ever.

Or maybe it was Jungkook himself.

"f-for Jungkook only.." he moaned out, Jungkook alining himself infront of the man's entrance before he kissed his earlobe, panting at the side of his ears, hearing all of it, Taehyung moaned again. He can't help but to feel so pleasure when Jungkook does everything that turns him on.

"hmm-Ahhh!!!" He screamed, Jungkook didn't make it slow this time, it was way too fast for Taehyung's little body, his waist were just thin, his legs were too framed and it was shaking due to the sudden stimulation, Jungkook doesn't care.

He fucking love it. "Ah Ahh t-too much!" Taehyung look at Jungkook who was now infront of his face,they were looking at eachother, Jungkook thrust and Taehyung moaned his name multiple times, breathing infront of Jungkook's mouth, and they kissed.

Enjoying every little things that happened, Jungkook let go at Taehyung's arms, currently were above in his head while Jungkook was still holding it beforehand. Now, he was holding his legs up high to spread it more, fuck just for Jungkook.

"Y-You like that huh?" Taehyung bit his lips, his eyes were rolling back into his head, he don't know where inside but he is truly feeling amazing. Jungkook fucks him so good, and he can only say yes for the man to used him.

"Ahh ahh shit y-yesss!!!" Heaving backwards and forward into Jungkook's dick Taehyung feels the pit in his stomach, Jungkook continues on thrusting as he feels him clenched around his own member.

He then took Taehyung's aching manhood, thrusting whilst his hands moved up and down, over stimulating the boy underneath him, he close his eyes shut as he feels like cumming anytime sooner.

"T-Taehyung!!" Taehyung hummed.

"Cum with me honey." Taehyung nod, and in multiple hard and rough thrust from Jungkook, he came into the man's hands, humming satisfyingly as he feels Jungkook's filling him up inside of him.

Jungkook's hot substance were flowing outside of his thighs, inner thighs to be exact, Jungkook were watching them flowed down, he shuddered from his gazes which the man smiled and look at him.

He was wearing his bunny smile again, it made him look more innocent, which he isn't. Taehyung pulled him down, making out is the most important one tonight.

"Carry me to shower please?" Jungkook smiled warmly and nod his head, finally carrying him whilst Taehyung shook his hands around his neck.

"Kook?" The man look at him, he didn't let him push down but still, he was holding him, "yes?"

"I kinda like you too."

"What do you mean?"

"I said I like you even more than you do."

"That's unfair."

"What do you mean, Kook?"

"I said I like you too now shut up and take a bath."