FAILURE

"Taehyung!" The said boy immediately walked his way to his angry father, his head were hanging low as he gulped down the lump from his throat.

He just pray that he is lucky today, and that his mother just granted his wish. "Y-Yes Father?" He called out but the man gripped his jaw making him forcedly look at him.

He immediately cried in pain as he gripped the old man's hands, his eyes gets teary from the sting as he closed his eyes shut "failure" was what he got and he is now waiting for the slap from his father and he did.

He did slapped him, he cried while his head were looking down, people or what he called visitors were staring as he tried not to cry, some were wearing their smirks because of how they misunderstand everything, and some were wearing their worried faces for the young man. "Go to your room and don't you ever dare on staying out." And he didn't hesitate on running away, holding his burned cheeks as he cry nonstop in his room.

Well, today was his birthday. He didn't know that his father had a visitor and since he only know that his father was away from abroad again, he cooked himself and celebrated with the maids around.

So he didn't noticed his father's arrival, he just want to celebrate his birthday though why can't he let him. He is always a failure, if only his mother was here, he wouldn't be like this ever again.

He had moved on from his mother, well he did years ago after she died but his father told him it was his fault when all he did was taking care of her.

He never did a thing for his father to be so cruel like this to him, no, he didn't even bump into his meetings or something, this just the first time but he just don't know why is his father is acting like this towards him.

He just want someone to protect him, he wants somebody to take him out of this place.

He flinched when suddenly a knock from his door bang around his cold room, he sighs expecting his father but he never did knocked before, so maybe it's a maid, he slowly says 'come in' and a man walked in.

He gulped down, wiping his tears as he hugged his knees into his chest, trying to maybe protect himself but ugh, he is weak and he can't even protect himself from his own father.

"W-Who is it?" He politely asked, his eyes were shining innocence as the light from outside his room lit up the cold and dark room of his.

He didn't want to be rude so he light up the lamp from his nightstand and he can clearly see his face, he was amazingly handsome. He gulped down.

He was wearing a tuxedo so probably it's his father's business partners. "U-Uh, this isn't the restroom s-sir." He politely says once again since the man didn't reply.

The man smiled at him as he invited himself on Taehyung's bed, sitting at the edge of his mattress.
"Im Jeongguk." Taehyung nod as he bowed his head politely.

This Jeongguk guy is handsome. "O-Okay, but this isn't the restroom if you are searching for it, I can lead you to them." He says but the man tilted his head.

"I thought you have to stay in your room? Your father might get angry again." His eyes went wide and he immediately looked down from embarrassment.

"I-Im sorry for that, i-i didn't mean to cause a scene." He says politely bowing his head, Jeongguk's eyes were following him in amusement.

Taehyung look at Jeongguk when the man scooted closer, his hands immediately hold Taehyung's cheeks as he tried not to grip it tight, Taehyung was just looking at him with wide eyes.

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung smiled and shake his head.

"It doesn't, he always do that and im used to it." Jeongguk wanted to rolled his eyes and just cancel all the deal with Mr.Kim right now.

He wanted to call Jimin, his secretary to cancel it all, but Taehyung wouldn't like that, his father would kill him if his father knows it's because of him, and Jeongguk doesn't like that either.

"You have to get out of here." Taehyung gasp when Jeongguk pulled him up, he was about to protest when the door bang open again, his father.

"M-Mr.Jeon." Taehyung was afraid, he didn't do anything.
He immediately let go of Jeongguk, to Jeongguk's dismay he looked down.

"Taehyung what are you doing?!" He jumps a little keeping his head hang low as Jeongguk look at both of them, Taehyung was breathing heavily as his tears were welling into his eyes.

"I told you to not talk with my business partners!" Taehyung looked at him.

"F-Father I-I didn't do anything, M-Mr.Jeon just stumble into my room, he mistaken it with the restrooms." He tried to excused and Jeongguk looked at his father.

"You failure!" He was about to slapped him again when Jeongguk took his hands, the man look at him as he immediately forget about Jeongguk all of a sudden.

Jeongguk is the only way for his company to grow more and more, and Taehyung just have to do that.
"I-Im sorry father please." His father was looking at him but he can't see clearly, his eyes were blurry.

"Mr.Kim I don't think hurting your son will change everything, and are you aware of a visitor in your son's room, clearly seeing what you did to him?" Taehyung was now crying.

Even though he don't like his father, he don't want their company to hang low still. It's his father's.

"Mr.Jeon, please forgive my father!" He immediately interrupted Jeongguk, he kneeled down to his feet as he bowed down.

"Stand up." Taehyung slowly did, gulping.

"I won't cancel the deal, but I'll take your son away from here Mr.Kim. I don't want him to get hurt again just because you are in a bad mood." Taehyung look at him, with soft eyes.

Jeongguk is a blessing. That's what he truly loves to do, to get away from here, away from his father.

But his father?

"Mr.Jeon but-"

"Deal." He looked at his father with wide eyes.

"Take my son away from me." And he is disowned just like that.

But right now, he is the one who is dragging Jeongguk away from them, he just want to get away if that's what his father want him to do.

"If he don't want me with him, then fuck him, me too." He mumbled.