DUSK TILL DAWN

Taehyung tiredly plopped down into their shared bed, face fall as his naked body were waving up and down, panting.
Jungkook grab his ass and squeezed them apart again, Taehyung lets out a shaky whine as he still feels his sensitivity.

"F-Fuck Jungkook please sto-ahh!" Jungkook then rammed fast and harder once again inside of him. It's been their three rounds and the kids were sleeping.

He was tired and this fucking true blooded alpha just couldn't get enough of him, Taehyung is an omega and he is probably sure that he will get fucking pregnant again!

They already have two kids!!!

Jungkook was gripping his waist, Taehyung's face were still facing their soft black mattress, it was stained with saliva's, and cums so prominently.

Taehyung gasped for air as Jungkook ram into his sweet spot, he moaned out loud trying to break free from Jungkook's tight but gentle grip on his hips.

"F-Fuck Taehyung!!" Both moaned again as Jungkook thrusted even more faster. Jungkook don't care about their kids because God, they are downstairs and their house is a fucking mansion.

"I-Im cumming!!" Taehyung informed him which makes him more crazier than ever, his wolf just can't get enough of Taehyung, his scents and his goddamn sinful body.

Taehyung's legs were shuddering as he cumming into the dark sheets and Jungkook comes inside him again, he pulled away as he watched his own substance coming out from Taehyung's lewd hole.

He bit his lips and his wolf growled, Taehyung whimpers feeling all small infront of his mate's touch, his mate's stares.

It's already fucking 4 in the morning but both were still awake, Jungkook's eyes were red and it was full of lust and love combined.

He rubbed his manhood into Taehyung's hole again, making a very lewd sounds coming because of it. Taehyung yelped when Jungkook told him to sit up and he did.

Jungkook then pushed him upwards, he was hugging his body from the back hooking his both hands under Taehyung's armpit and around his shoulder as he let him sit into his lap, both were sitting as Jungkook push his still hard and mad strap inside Taehyung.

The man hummed but it was replaced with a moaning sounds as Jungkook made him jumps into his dick hastily. "Ah ah ahhh!!" He moaned continuesly as Jungkook bite his shoulder blade creating a beautiful new mark.

He smirked and thrust upwards finding Taehyung's prostate again, and he did found it when Taehyung moaned, shouting for him to go faster in that exact position.

Tiredness never affect Jungkook's wolf when he is control, and Taehyung is just too fragile for his own good.

"Mghhh ah ahhhh!!" Taehyung kvetching and Jungkook chuckles darkly, his voice were into void but Taehyung ignores it.

"F-Fuck..." Taehyung moaned lastly once again and Jungkook cums into his soft and warm inside. Getting Taehyung pregnant is what his goals for this night.

But what the fuck, no one will ever doubt that.

"N-No more Jungkookie please..." But Jungkook only did smirk as he made him turned around, more harshly which Taehyung immediately complied.

He was tired but Jungkook just can't stop, he will never stop until Taehyung will passed out.

"One more..." He whispered and Taehyung was once again, wrapped around him as they both moaned eachother's name.

Seven rounds weren't enough for Jungkook and so after rounds by rounds, finally they stopped at ten, and Taehyung can't even move a single bit of muscles from his butt.

'Dusk til Dawn? Really? Fuck you Jeon!'