I LIKE ME BETTER

"im sorry im late, did you already watch the movie?" taehyung asked whilst taking his bag out his shoulder and immediately cling to the man's arms, it made him scoffed.

"no i didn't, you were on time." taehyung just nod and played it, jungkook ware not even paying attention to the movie series but to the man pouting beside him too focus to see that jungkook wasn't into the movie

"woah? so it means her husband cheated with her best friend, and she cheated with his best friend's husband for revenge? what kind of stupidity is that?!" taehyung complained as he paused the button whilst saying so, jungkook chuckled.

"jungkook, why are you laughing, its irritating!" but jungkook laugh even more and it died down when taehyung told him there's nothing funny.

"do you wanna watch something else?" taehyung nod whilst still pouting, he then settled himself infront of jungkook this time startling the man who cleared his throat, taehyung looked up with puppy eyes.

"what are you doing?", jungkook asked with a stern voice, taehyung smiled. "lets just cuddle im tired.." oh how it drives jungkook crazy when taehyung always initiate something like this.

he immediately nod and positioned himself in his back, taehyung plopped himself beside jungkook his head resting in the crook of the man's neck smelling his scent that drive him insane too.

"how are you and jimin?" taehyung caught his breath inside but he just let himself in composed as he smiled softly.

"we are fine, he was too busy on paperworks but we are fine." jungkook hummed.

"jungkook.." the man hummed again and look outside his window. "why dont you date too, instead of going out and party all night that you always make me worried for you, why not date someone?"

jeon jungkook, is that kind of man that you dont wanted to be with, especially on his bad side, but he never really got in his bad sides when it comes to taehyung.

kim taehyung, is his friend since they were in college, knowing them they literally dont know how they clicked in but they started to hang along with eachother.

"im waiting for someone." jungkook said causing for the small boy to look at him. "then why not take the shot now?"

jungkook thought, 'take a shots? he had to be not taken first before i get him.' jungkook sighs.

for now, since jimin is in the picture, jungkook would love to wait and wait, but if ever taehyung really isnt for him.

its okay to let go.

ever since then jungkook keep it as his own secret, to love taehyung from away, to love him in secret.
taehyung seems to be so out of it, he is too clueless to know.

jungkook knows why he is being like this, he clearly know as crystal.

and thats because, he never really smiled with his other friends around, he only laugh when it comes to taehyung.

"i just.." taehyung looked up, waiting for jungkook with his puppy eyes, everything seems to be so perfect when it comes to taehyung.

"i just like me better when im with you.." and it haunts taehyung to know what that means.

_

guess who's back after a long ride without motivations 🥺❤️