NIGHT CHANGES

Taehyung and Jungkook is going out tonight, it's Christmas day so they decided to go ice skating, that's a very common idea for them since they have gone so many things with eachother.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been hating eachother since they are highschool, but then Taehyung fell for him, confessed and immediately they tried and they did it. They didn't even know why they were so into eachother's guts before, and they regret it till now.

They have been in a relationship for almost five years, and they are already college graduate and everyone is waiting for Jungkook to propose since he abruptly say it out loud that it was sooner, and Taehyung just blush feeling all flattered and excited.

Jungkook isn't lying, they have been together for years and these days will be the right time, and since they have enough money to plan everything it's okay, besides they love eachother very much.

Their families supports them, so are their friends, everyone do.

Tonight will be their date.
The problem is every date they have, Jungkook always ruin everything, the last when they go to their first date Jungkook invited Taehyung to his house on Christmas day.

They talked and laughed together with Taehyung's parents, but he just spilled the lemon juice on Taehyung's outfit, he told him it's okay but he just can't stop saying sorry that time. It was just one time he didn't mean it anyways, he even said iloveyou one millionth time that night, it's just wonderful, some Christmas moments.

"Ready baby?" Jungkook asked him as he walk up to him at their car. They are living together for two years, the whole three years was a torture since Taehyung have to study back in Daegu for his major, which is art.

Before Taehyung could go inside Jungkook back hugged him as he opened the passenger seat for Taehyung who blushed and kissed his cheeks.
For five years, Taehyung never forget to blush when Jungkook do something for him, and ever since they never did forget to send love to eachother.

Literally every second they got the time they will immediately spent time with eachother.

"Thanks." Taehyung says and rubbed Jungkook's cheeks before going in as they pulled away from eachother.

Taehyung just remembered that time when Jungkook and him go driving around the city of Seoul at night. Fresh air slapping at their skin as Taehyung took out his body from the window of the car whilst Jungkook drive them in fast speed.

But guess what? Taehyung and him was stop by a police man, immediately giving Jungkook his ticket and he has to stay in jail for two hours not until Taehyung take him out.

That was hilarious and they always laugh remembering those days, Jungkook ruined their night again, but nonetheless Taehyung still laugh and smiled because of him, no matter what happened he always love Jungkook.

"Woah!!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he look outside as they passed many more fest, they are taking advantage of Christmas and thinking it's time for them to get money by just selling lemon juice and cotton candy.

Taehyung love soft things, and pastel colors, Jungkook isn't the same since it's too bright for his eyes, so he wears grey and black, but he wears white too sometimes.

That time when Jungkook and his friends were in the cafeteria, he was making fun of Taehyung again back then at college, so Taehyung immediately walked up to him with a spaghetti in hands, showering Jungkook with it until everyone gasp and he just rolled his eyes before running away.

That time he did ruined everything, Jungkook hated him more and they even fight with eachother because of that, saying he never regretted it. That's just some of their wtf moments in college and they never forget everything about the spaghetti incident.