SOMEONE YOU LOVED

"Honey??" Taehyung immediately looked up as his mother opened the door gently trying not to scared him.

Taehyung had his worried look but it changes into an angry one when he saw his mother, it's been a whole month since then, he was still traumatized. "What?" His voice was cold.

Mrs.Kim didn't even know why Taehyung is being like this, she only think about that Jeongguk guy, Taehyung isn't like this before.

Taehyung don't say words into cold tone. He is a lovely little cute bean and everyone likes him but ever since that day came, he didn't talk and he would scream at their faces, to go away.

"Uh do you want to eat honey?" Taehyung frowned and rolled his eyes.

"No I don't want to. Go away." He says looking away, he just missed him so much.

"You didn't ate at-"

"I said I don't want to can't you here me?!! Leave me alone!!" He screamed again and his mother immediately excuse herself.

He sighs and hugged his knees.

He was all over the media before, missing.

He was kidnapped by his own boss, Jeon Jeongguk, he was a Mafia leader and Taehyung is his secretary from his business outside the underworld, Taehyung didn't know why it was him he played at but he don't want to go back at that place, that's what he thought before.

He never wanted to be kidnapped but...

As months go by, he get used to Jeongguk's attitude.
He wouldn't let him eat straight 24 hours, he was innocent and that's why Jeongguk wants him.

He likes innocent people, he wanted to ruined them and he was, he was so ruined and Jeongguk ruined him.

But he was so stupid, so stupid that he thinks Jeongguk will love him too, because he loves him.
He fell inlove with a Mafia leader, he didn't think about the consequences and all, since he only thinks about letting Jeongguk does whatever he wants to.

He get used to all the tortures.

_

"Why aren't you reacting now huh?" A smirking Jeongguk asked as Taehyung smiles softly before looking Jeongguk's people around.

He was naked, and all bruised, hands were tied up to the wall as he laugh a bit, taking Jeongguk all of a sudden but he might found it sexy.

"Can you leave us alone?" He demand the people which he don't clearly know, he have been staying in this cold warehouse for he don't know how long.

He even don't know if this is a warehouse or Jeongguk's mansion because he heard him ordered the men to put him underground on his house.

The people didn't budge as Taehyung sighs.
"Can you tell them to leave us alone, p-please?" Jeongguk smiles at that and gestures the other men to go away and they did.

Taehyung was recognizable still, because Jeongguk doesn't want to ruin his beautiful face. He don't even know why he was here at the first place.