MISSIN' YOU CRAZY

Jungkook walked his way to the place where he should be at the first place, where he should be the one under that cold tiles of tombstones.

Where he should be under that cold ground. Which his lover was right his, Taehyung. His Taehyung.

He blinked, trying not to cry anymore.
It been what again? Weeks? Months? But still he don't care, he isn't moving on, but everyone does.

They told him to just go and move on, try to love someone else but he just can't, Taehyung is still the only one.

He is dying anyway. He will follow Taehyung anytime soon, and he is excited, too excited that he just want to cut himself for him to go and see him again.

He wants to just cut himself and see Taehyung, hugged him and be in his warm again. He missed him so much, he miss his beautiful face in the morning and he missed every inch of his body.

"Hey winter bear." He greeted his cold tombstones, his cold and blank one. But he can still feel him smiling underneath.

"Cold isn't it?" He started to jokes around but hearing his own laugh makes him feels empty and fake.

He is angry, and furious. "I should be the one in your place, why are you so selfish?" His voice were cracking and his tears unstoppably flows down.

"I should be the one on that damn coffin!! I should be the one who got hit by that fucking car!" He cried, strating to scold no one but an empty grave of his lover.

Why does he have to be so kind? Jungkook should be dead by now but here he is, completely breathing but his life is dead, because Taehyung is his life.

He was lifeless even when he is alive.
_

Jungkook was drunk, on dazed, dizzy and lost, as he walked down, on what he expected an empty road but he was wrong.

He was so wrong.

"JUNGKOOK!!" A soft voice of Taehyung rang around his ears, he looked around and smiles at him, before he could hear the loud honk, he was pushed away from the car that was about to hit him.

He groaned, and his eyes widen when he saw Taehyung, he was away from the road, at the sidewalk to be exact, but he was bleeding, too fast and too weak to even uttered a words of helps.

His tears falls, "T-Taehyung!!" He run into him, Taehyung was smiling so gently.

"What the fuck did you do?!!" He coughed with blood, Jungkook dont know what to do, he was coped up with Taehyung's eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" he shouted when Taehyung coughed again his eyes were suddenly trying to close but he tried not to, he smiled again.

"Kookie, why are you s-so handsome..." Jungkook cried Taehyung's hands were on his cheeks, caressing it with blood staining Jungkook, his hands were in Taehyung's holding it too tight.

"I love you so much."
_

"WHY ARE SO SELFISH?!!" he screamed, punching the ground, his hands and knuckles were dirty because of it but he ain't stopping until his hands were bleeding.

"Fuck I should be the one who should protect you!!" He cried and looked down, his head were hanging low.

"But it's okay right?" He says sadly smiling.  "I'll see you soon anyways." He started and laugh, like a psycho.

"Im dying, I can do whatever I want because it will lead into you anyways, I won't complain." He says, into no one but Taehyung is listening, he knows he is.

"I know you will slap me if ever we see eachother and I don't doubt that we can't, because we are destined to see eachother, Tae.." Jungkook says again.

"You can punch me too, you can slap me hundred times, but I'll be happy if you would prepped me with kisses and with your hugs, because I missed it, I missed you."

No one ever did expected what happened, no one ever did expected what he will do next.

He smiled as he took a knife into his pocket.
"I love you, we will be together forever, I miss you like crazy, but fuck, im crazy for you..."

And he didn't hesitate on killing himself, his vision were starting to get blurry by that, his eyes were full of tears, his hands were bloodied as he was into seeing Taehyung again, smiling like Taehyung at the process as he hold Taehyung's tombstone feeling the coldness of it, his eyes slowly falls deep into Taehyung's warmth.

Into Taehyung.