DEATH BED

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling the sudden coldness of his own dark room, he is alone again, and he feels like it.

He likes to be alone, no one else in the room but himself, but he misses him, he missed Jeon.

He met him two years ago, when he was only twenty seven and he loves him, very much. They met because he only pop out in his head, he told him everytime they met that he should keep this, this way.

He only could see him when he was alone, so he did, he pushed everyone away because that's what Jeon loves the most, and he was expecting him everywhere.

Jeon loves him, he confessed to him every night when they met, they kissed and they love eachother very much. Though everyone, even his own family disowned him saying he was crazy for loving a person or something that doesn't even exist, but he loves it this way.

Atleast Jeon loves him and he cared for him.

He isn't crazy, he isn't depressed but that's what they call him, he denied as always. Because Jeon told him to.

He said to him that he will always be there, and he told him that he should deny everything everyone says to him.

He sighs.

"Hey darling." He smiles, as he instantly open his eyes.

"Jeon.." that man smiles as he sits in his bed, he sat up, the duvet were wrapped around his body as he feels cold because of Jeon's presence, he was wearing his usual dark outfits, dark hoodie dark jeans and dark boots, his hair is dark even.

He always cry because, when Jeon is somewhere far from him, he is hurt.

"Tell me how's your day going darling?" Taehyung softly hummed when he feels Jeon's hands into his cheeks. His hand were cold and rough but Taehyung knows he is real.

He is real for him.

"I played with some kids at the playground earlier, I am happy and healthy." Jeon knows that, he was always there.  But he knows Taehyung isn't happy at all, he is acting it all up because he don't want to get Jeon mad.

He don't want Taehyung to be unhappy and unhealthy so he will act up, but ofcourse Jeon knows that, but he is actually happy for Taehyung. He is happy because he will do anything for Jeon.

"That's so great.." Taehyung nod, smiling so happily as Jeon immediately kissed his forehead, why does he feels so real for Taehyung.

But why can't everybody see him?

"Jeon??" He called out and the man immediately stayed in his side, he can hold his hands, he can kissed him, he can talk to him, he can do what ever he wants with him, but why can they not?

"W-Who are you?" They were now laying down, Taehyung's head were resting in Jeon's chest, it was hard and firm and he can feel him halting even thought hey were laying down, he feels the warmth again, the warmth he has been searching every year of his life.

He is already twenty nine and Jeon is the only one who he can love the most. The one and only.

"Me?" Taehyung chuckles and nod his head.

"There's no other Jeon in here though." The man also chuckles at that, but he can't still say it. He has to take his time, he will get his punishment if he do.

"I still can't-"

"I know, you need time but isn't two years enough for you to decide?" Jeon knows that's what he will be replying, and he knows Taehyung wants to know him better.

"Do you really want to, darling?" He only nod and Jeon sighs. "Are you willing to know me?" He asked one more time and Taehyung look at him.

"O-Ofcourse." Taehyung says.

"I want everyone to see you too, I want them to know that im not crazy and I actually feel you, I don't want them to say im crazy and that you are unreal." He says again, which pierce Jeon.

He will leave him if Taehyung knows him, he only give him his name but other than that he didn't had to tell him everything, but all of this is worth it, won't it?

"Taehyung?" He hummed and Jeon smiles.

"Do you love me?" He heard him sighs and he became nervous, he had to make this worth it.

"O-Ofcourse I do, I love you very much." Taehyung says and Jeon immediately kissed his head one more time.

"Im your grim wreaper." Taehyung look at him with wide eyes.

"G-Grim wreaper?" Jeon nod.

"You can see me, you can feel me because im your grim wreaper, i have decided to see you two years ago but you accidentally see me too, no one can ever see me, but you." Taehyung frowned, he knows who is a grim wreaper and what is it, but he didn't think it was true.

"I want to meet you too but guess we're here right now, i will get my punishment soon for saying to you that." Taehyung frowned even more, stopping Jeon.

"W-What punishment?? are they g-going to hurt you?" Jeon smiled and he just nod his head.

"Everyone is wrong for telling you that you're crazy, they aren't true because im real, im real in here." Taehyung looked at where Jeon is pointing and he did point in Taehyung's heart, where it should be kept.

Where everything, every memories should be kept.

"My duty is to get you, I have to get you when you aren't strong anymore, but here I was, protecting you-" he started to halt in every words he his heart started to ache, here it goes.

"I already know it from the start, but I don't want to hurt you anymore, I love you."

His punishment.

"Taehyung, I love you, very much and you have to understand that I have to leave-"

"A-Are you going to leave me?" Jeon didn't talk after that which Taehyung gets the answer.

"Yes, because I have to." Taehyung shake his head.

"Y-You don't have to tell me anymore, I-I don't want you to go." Taehyung's eyes became more teary as he can't see Jeon anymore, he can't see him because his tears were making his eyes blurred.

"I have to, there's nothing we can do anymore." Taehyung shake his head.

"No, we can still-"

"Taehyung look, hey baby, look at me." Taehyung immediately does, Jeon's eyes became red and he was on fire, Taehyung's eyes widen when Jeon screamed.

"J-Jeon please, w-what." He can't hold him anymore, his love was on fire, screaming infront of him as Jeon smiles, he can still smile even though he was hurt and Taehyung can't do anything but to cry.

"Hey darling, don't ever forget me, because we will see eachother soon okay? I'll be there every where you go-"

"W-Why are you talking like that?! Why are you?!!" Jeon smiled.

"Im leaving too soon." Taehyung started to reach out for him but he can't, Jeon started to drained away from him.

"JEON!!" he shouted for him but the man smiled, he was hurt but he is still smiling, for Taehyung, his love.

"Listen to me.." He was trying to surpress a word and Taehyung immediately listened to him, his body was in half as he was leaving soon, Taehyung cried.

He cried an cried until Jeon told him.

"Im Jeon Jeongguk, your grim wreaper, your lover and your life. I love you and I have to see you soon, wait for me, darling..."

'Jeongguk...' his name is Jeongguk, what a very beautiful name, but when he look up he only meet his dark room.

His dark room feels cold all of a sudden.

"JEONGGUK!!!" he shouted but no one came.

No one but a cold room. He screamed and shouted for him again but he ain't here anymore.

"I'll see you soon..." He says looking at the empty room.

"I love you too, Jeon.."