HOW LONG

Taehyung happily runs into his way to Jungkook's dorm room, he was late for the party but he didn't told him he would go because it's a surprise for Jungkook's birthday.

He slowly opened the door, but was actually met with loud sounds coming from Jungkook's room, which cause his eyes to go broad, his body became tensed and nervous, his body runs cold.

"Ah hah ngh k-kook!!" He covered his mouth, and tears fall on his cheeks, immediately on his neck, his sweats where running on his head as fast as he could imagine..

He walked slowly to Jungkook's room, and hearing their moans were void in his ears, his hands were still covered as he slowly opened the unlocked door.

Woah, shameless.

But what actually hurts him is that, when he open the door, he did locked his gaze into Jungkook, and he immediately jumps out of his bed, Jimin covered his body as they both pants.

His wide eyes were stuck on Jungkook, back to Jimin and into Jungkook again, he don't know what to say because he feels like he can't talk anymore.

"Taehyung.." and he cried, he is angry, and jealous.

"Happy birthday." Jungkook look at him with wide eyes but Taehyung smiles, though his tears were falling down continuesly.

"What a every pleasant gift Jungkook." He says, looking at Jimin and Jungkook.  "Fucking shameless."

Both didn't have the chance to talk when Taehyung slap Jungkook hard on his cheeks, the man didn't budge because he was too shock.

"How long?" Jeongguk didn't talk.

"AM ASKING YOU HOW LONG?!!"

"TAEHYUNG PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH-"

"Im not fucking talking to you please don't fucking talk back to me, we aren't close." He cuts Jimin off immediately he look at Jungkook.

"How long?" Jungkook look at him.

"Please be honest." He was really excited to see him, but looks like Jungkook don't want to himself. He was already happy and fuck he was enjoying.

"Three months." And Taehyung laugh.

"Woah."

"Are you happy now? Are you happy that I get to see you both fucking eachother? Am I not enough Jungkook?!!" Jungkook looked down again.

"Don't ever fucking talk to me, I don't know you." Taehyung says and before he could ever leave Jimin talked.

"He didn't love you anymore, looks like he loves me more than you." He grits his teeth and looked back, and he started to walked to him, didn't hesitate to land a slap to his cheeks again, and he doubled it with a slap in the other side.

Jungkook immediately hold him but he grab his hands back. "Fuck you." He says looking directly on Jungkook's eyes.

"You can eat him whole now Park. I don't fucking care." He says but Jimin decided to not talk again. "I've loved you, but guess you aren't contented." Jungkook sighs.

"Happy birthday Jungkook, I hope to never see you again."