PASSENGER SEAT

4 years ago

Taehyung look at the changes of the stars, it was Friday night and his friends invited him in a club, which is lame because he don't drink, so he was left out of place, and so he did the very best decision ever.

He was in a park, full of stars above him, the festival is around here and he can still walk so maybe? Just maybe he can do it before the festival started.

Now he was finally walking in the sidewalk, ofcourse he would walk in a sidewalk, duh?

He have been receiving calls and texts from his friends and many from his parents, they are probably worried for him but he don't care, he wanted to have a time for himself. He isn't drunk okay?

He just wanted to be alone, you know that feeling?
When everyone just suffocates you so much everyday, so many times that you have to just go away from them and waste it all with someone.

But he don't have someone with him, so he was alone again, he was always alone in his life before his father died, and his mother just have to marry someone again because she said she was inlove and now he has a father, a fake one and a step brother and a step sister.

They're Byul's, Byul Kyumin, and Byun Minjun, he wasn't that close to them and he isn't planning to. He don't want them to be his brothers and sisters, call him selfish and all but he don't want anybody with him anymore.

He had friends yes, but that's that. He still feels lonely.

Everyone just left him out without no one, they enjoyed life without so why would they invite him knowing he doesn't even know what they like? And likewise, they don't know what he loves the most.

He loves peace, quiet and relaxing!
Not a messy, loud and stinky club with hook ups and sluts around them!

"Hey...?" Taehyung look at his side as he feels like being called to. He saw someone walking with him, smiling as he was wearing his hoodie with him, and Taehyung feels a bit cold suddenly, he was handsome and his face was really handsome, fuck yeah, HE IS HANDSOME!

"Are you a kidnapper? Or a killer? Or a snatcher something? Because I don't have a money to give you, so?" Taehyung mumbled his voice was shaking and now he feels like going on a festival isn't great ugh!

"No uhm, i actually need your help?" The man was really nice, and he is talking nicely too. But Taehyung can't still stand to trust someone who abruptly talk to you in the middle of a night, in a quiet sidewalk.

"My name's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook to be exact if you are still doubting?" He was really nice and handsome and a good catch too, but maybe he is straight, or maybe not.

"My ankle is really hurting from practicing for hours earlier, I came from that dance studio around the corner of this alley." Jungkook says and Taehyung look at his sprained ankle immediately he believes. But why doesn't he limps?

But this Jungkook guy is really nice.
"What do I have to do?" Taehyung finally asked him and so Jungkook smiled gratefully before taking a key in his backpack.

"That's my car key, I want you please drive me somewhere?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung feels all giddy, he suddenly missed his car, he left it in the house since he just sneak out.

"Where to be exact?" He asked and took the keys from Jungkook's hands, the man walked themselves into the parking lot.

"Somewhere quiet." Taehyung frowned and thinks for awhile before smiling, "okay."

As soon as Jungkook took the passenger seat, Taehyung immediately settled down and drive them somewhere. Jungkook was just looking at him, not really planning on staring but Taehyung is just too beautiful to not stare at.